2

Taylor Patterson| Noody
12:38pm
5 weeks later

We were sitting in 5th hour with ah sub, and I had this class with Killa, 9, and Liyah, me and Killa was texting.

He was just across the room but I ain't feel lile getting up to go over to him so I told him to come over here or text me simple.

I looked up at him shaking my head, laying my head back down, and got back to texting him, even though he was across the room.

Killa☺:
Hold on let me finish
something and i'm ah
come over there.

Noody😌:
Okay, can I know your
your real name now?
Read at 12:40pm

Killa☺:
Wait.

I rolled ky eyes listening to my music since I had already finished the worksheet, and Liyah was on the phone with Samoni.

And 9 was just aggravating some girl for her chips, "Let me just get one" He said holding his hand out.

She looked at him blankly, "No she said, turning back around, he blinked ah couple times before snatching her chips.

And running around thw classroom with them, I chuckled, cause she was ah big firl and she was keep up for them skittles.

9 stopped ah tripped her eating the reat of her skittle and running out the classroom, making me and the class bust out laughing.

Killa came and sat in the seat that was next to me, taking one of my airpods out putting it in his ear, laying his head down too.

"Can I kno now?" I asked and he nodded, "But not inna public place like this" He said shrugging grabbing his phone.

He started strolling through Instagram, while I watched, he then switched to his search page, and we got bored so we switched.

We started strolling through my timeline and search page, but there really wasn't anything on there, except outfits, and tik toks.

And some instagram famous people, after ah while we started watching Disney+ off his phone then switched to Netflix.

We watched some episode's of You and then the bell rung for lunch and since reallt we can leave after this, we walked out to the cars.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" He asked me and I nodded, he motioned for me to come on.

I still don't see why everybody so suprise he talks to me, or even talks in general he seems like he's just ah cool back person.

We pulled out the parking lot, he stopped at ah red light and looked at me, "Whatchu wanna eat?" He asked me and I thought.

"I want some McDonalds fries" I said and he chuckled, pulling off towards McDonald's, "Can I kno now?" I aksed he briefly looked at me.

"You not go let this go are you?" He asked and I shook my head, "Pryce" He said and I smiled, "Awwwwwwww" I cooed pinching his cheeks.

He smiled swatting my hands away pulling up to McDonalds, I amiled dancing ah little in my seat, "I want Ah large frie, ah big make light onions, and ah Large frappè" I finished.

He repeated the order, and they told him bis order, "You not gon get nothing?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm not hungry" He said and I looked at him, "I could neva, my mom told me my stomach ah bottomless pit...but I get it from her" I finished.

He chuckled handing me my food, pulling off, and we talked ah little and we made it to ah empty parking lot.

"Okay lets talk" I said eating my burger, while he eat me fries, I didn't mind as long as he ate something.

We talked ah little till it was getting dark, "Alright come on let me getchu home" He said starting the car up.

Pulling off towards my house, "Tank you for the food" I said smiling, "You want some more don't chu?" He asked glancing at me.

I nodded my head and he chuckled, I got the same exact thing except an Mcflurry this time, and I got him some fries.

We pulled back off towards my house he reached for my fries and i popped him, "Theses one ar for you" I said.

He chuckled eating them, by the time I was done we had pulled up to my house, "Tank you again.

I gave him ah hug over the console and he kissed my cheek making me hide my blush and get out.

He waited till I was inside before pulling off, I set the alarm, going into the kitchen grabbing some grapes and heading towars my room.

I got in the shower, and got in my bed turning on the TV, watching ah random movie, I picked up my phone.

And Pryce was calling me, I made ah mental note to change his contact name in my phone, I answered the facetime putting him on pause.

I clicked on the green button at the top, making him pop up, he mugged me and I mugged him back.

"Why was I on pause?" He asked and I strugged, "I was doing something" I said shrugging again.

"What was so important that I was on pause" He said looking at me, "You ah big baby you kno that?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

He shrugged, before we started talking about random stuff, after ah while I fell asleep on the phone with him.

TBC........