17

Taylor Patterson| Noody
3:13am

I sat in the bed, wide awake, just waiting for Pryce to come home, he said he had to go to the trap, so me and Melody took a nap.

But when I woke up, he still wasn't here, I put Melody in her room, and I tried calling and texting him.

He won't answer the phone, and i'm starting ti get worried, then I hear the front door open, making me get out thw bed.

I walked down stairs, seeing Pryce stumbling around the living room, this is the 3rd night he came home like this, I sighed walking over to him.

"Babyyyyy" He slurred, I sighed, guiding him towards the room, "You miss me" I shouted, making me put my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up" I said, pushing him in the room, "Don't push me" He said, grabbing my wrist, making me try and pull away.

But it wasn't working out, "Pryce stopppp" I said, on the verge of tears, he looked at me, and his face softened.

He let me go, and I walked away with tears staining my face as tried ti walk out the room, "Move Killa" I said.

He looked at me, "Whatchu called me?" he asked, "Killa" I said plainly, "Don't call me that" He said to me.

"That's who your giving me, so that who imma call you" I said, snatching away from him, he looked at me, with pleading eyes.

"Fuck you" I said, walking into the guest room, and laying down going to sleep,  can't deal with this at the moment.

I woke up to knocking on the door, "Mommy i'm hungry" I heard Melody on the other side of the door.

I got up unlocking it picking her up, then Pryce round the corner, making me smack my teeth, putting Malody down.

"Go downstairs, she coming baby" He said, taking Melody from me, and putting her down, and she walked towards the stairs.

"Come here" He said, grabbing my waist, when I moved from away from him, he pulled me back, laying his head in the crock of my neck.

"I'm so sorry baby, ian neva mean to hurt you, you my everything, and I love you" He said, looking me in my eyes, I took a deep breathe.

He kissed ms, and I kissed him back, I pulled back pecking his lips, then walking down the stairs to Melody.

She was playing with her toys" I walked over picking her up, "Whatchu wanna eat?" I aksed, and she shrugged.

"I want some bacon, eggs, with some waffles, and some orange juice" She said laying her head on my shoulder.

I nodded, sitting her at the island, Pryce walked down stairs, sitting next to Melody playing with her.

She ran to her play room, and he got up, messing with me, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why I can't ever juat cook in peace" I aksed, and he licked his lips, "Cause, my wife be looking beautiful when she cook" He said.

I chukled, finishing up the food, I feed them, and Pryce gets Melody dressed today, and we all walked down stairs.

Getting in the car, and drove Melody to school, her friends are funny, we let them come to the house sometimes.

(Y'all asked so imm do this one real fast, and let y'all know the tea on Melody.)

Melody Train
8:13am

I walked into class, I saw Raheem, and rolled my eyes, he gon have the nerve to  go and get with Rebecca, can't fight behind.