23

Pryce Dun| Killa
12:33pm

"Da!" I heard Melody scream as I felt her shake me I opened my eyes looking at her.

"What girl shit." I said turning ah little bit, "Ain't you suppose to be in school?" I said turning around looking at her.

She smiled, "Ma came and got me." She said doing ah little dance I chuckled getting out the bed.

I stretched walking in the bathroom with Melody following behind me, I brushed my teeth, and all that good stuff.

I picked Melody up walking out the room downstairs to see Taylor in the kitchen making me smile.

I sat Melody down and she ran to her play room I walked up behind her kissing her neck.

She looked at me smiling, " I'm tryna cook here." She said making me chuckle grabbing her cat.

"And I'm tryna eat." I-said kissing her neck she looked at me, "Baby Melody hereeee." She whined and I ducked my teeth.

"She going with her grandma." I mumbled sitting at the Island watching her cook.

I got up walking to her play room, "You wanna go to yo nana house?" I asked as she told the person in the phone to hold on.

"Yess, but we gotta get grapes before we go cause nana always eat them before I get over there." She said.

I nodded, " Alright imma call her." I said closing the door but I sat right there trying to listen to her conversation but I let wasn't working out.

I walked away from the door and walked to the room grabbing my phone calling her grandma.

"Hello?" I heard her say and I smiled finna get me some curry, "Melody said she wanted to go to her nana house." I said walking out the room.

"She can come, just tell me when." She said and I smiled, "Alright I'll text you when we there." I said.

I hung up and walked towards Melody room, "Come get ready so you can go to nana house." I said.

She smiled jumping up, " I'll talk to you later." She said to who ever hanging up.

"Who you was on the phone with?" I said and she smiled at me, " Nobody." She cheesed and walked to her closet.

I side eyed her, " Whathu wearing?" I asked and she shrugged, "He'll me da." She said going through her closet.

I walked over to her and looked throw it finding something giving it to her, "Go get in the tub." I said walking in the bathroom running her water.

She walked in the bathroom bathing herself and came out the bathroom, "Get ready come get me when you ready to, Albright?" I said.

She nodded closing her door, I ah kick that bitch down I walked back to the kitchen.

"Gimme kiss." I said wrappping my arms around her waist and she looked at me kissing my lips.

"I'm done cooking." She said making plates, I smiled as Melody walked down stairs and to the kitchen.

"Come eat before you go." I said sitting her at the island, "Where she going?" Taylor asked.

"I go to nana house ma." She saisd eating and I nodded, "Oh." She said side eyeing me.

I shrugged continuing to eat, Ifinshed waiting for Taylor and Melody to finish so we could go.

My phone went off and I looked down at it seeing it was from the trap, I walked out the room to the spare room.

"What?" I said through the phone, "We need you at the trap." I heard somebody say I sighed.

"Alright." I said hanging up walking to the kitchen again, "I'll be back, have fun at nana house." I said kissing Melody head.

"Da why you go?" Melody said running to me and I picked her up, "I'll be back alright." I said and she nodded.

I put her down and walked to Taylor kissing her lips while she hugged me, "You gotta let go mamas." I said and she looked at me.

"Why you gotta leaveee." She whined and I smiled, "I'll be back." I said kissing her.

She nodded letting me go I left heading towards the trap, when I got there I walked inside.

"What happened?" I asked, "There's was no one to go to the deal and you was the last resort." 9 said and I looked at him.

"Nobody else?" I asked and he nodded, "It's good I'll go by myself." He said dapping me up.

"Naw I can't let you do that." I said walking out with him heading towards the deal.

When we got there something ain't feel right I felt like something was about to happen.

When we got to the drop area there was no one there, the place was empty no one was here.

I was confused then I heard shots rang out and I ducked down pulling my gun out.

I popped back when I saw somebody, ain't no point in just shooting in the air hoping to catch somebody.

Then you just run outta bullets then what you gon do then? I saw somebody running and I shout them off the building.

We ran back to the cars busting back the whole time and when we made it we pulled off immediately.

I looked down at my chest seeing that I was shot and I didn't even know I was damn.

I started to breathe, Ian feel it before so it must not be that bad, I was wrong maybe cause I was distracted.

I started going in and out of concussion I felt 9 tapping me making me look at him.

"Stay awake nigga you got a family." He said driving fast asl, I looked at him like nigga I know that.

He stopped the car jumping out and we walked into the hospital, they put me on a stretcher.

I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness, all I could see were hospital lights flickering.

Taylor Patterson| Noody
3:33am

I sighed running my hands throw my hair as I waited for a call or a texted from Pryce but I got nothing.

I sucked my teeth as soon as you one ranged I answered it and put it o mg ear hearing it was 9.

"Pryce just got shot come to the hospital." I heard him say and my heart stopped.

TBC....