13

Pryce Dun| Killa
3:27am

I crept up thr drive way of Ashley, and the opps house, I looked through the window seeing them on the couch.

Dumbass, how you gon have opps, and be so open, I walked around picking the lock, and twisting my silencer on.

I crept up behind the couch, shooting both of them in the head, I grabbed the video tapes, and made sure there was no evidence that I was here.

Before calling the clean up crew, making my way back home, I walked down the hall to my apartment, unlocking the door.

I walked in the room, opening the door, to see that Taylor wasn't there, I looked around before walking out, and into the guest rooms.

I walked into the last one down the hall, seeing her spread out on the bed, I chuckled, walking over, and picking her up bridal style.

I walked back in the room, sitting her on the bed, and kissing her head, before walking away, grabbing my clothes.

I stayed in the shower for ah good 30 minutes, before getting out, and getting in the bed, dozing off.

I woke up feeling ah hard ass slap on my face, I jumped up looking around, I stared at Taylor as she mugged me.

"Why would you do that?" I asked looking at her, "Why would you come home at 3 'o clock in the morning?" She asked looking at me.

I sucked my teeth laying back down, "I had to handle something" I said, pulling her towards me, and closing ny eyes.

"Like what?" She asked and I sucked my teeth, "What you dom't trust me?" I asked opening my eyes to look at her.

She looked the other way, "Kinda" She said looking down, I sucked my teeth, moving from by her.

"Why you here if you don't trust me?" I asked, looking at her, "Cause I love you, but sometimes you give me reason's" She said.

"Like what?" I asked sitting up, "Like you broke my heart, you 'kissed ah girl', and you left me when I need you most" She said.

"I said sorry, what else you want me to say?!" I screamed, but regret it after, she looked at me shaking her head.

"Nothing" She said, standing up heading towards the bathroom, I sighed putting my head in my hands.

I heard shuffling in the bathroom, like she was moving stuff, I got out the bed, walking into the bathroom, to see her packing hrler stuff.

"Where you going?" I asked softly, walking up to her stopping her, she turned around with tears in her eyes, and rolling down her face.

"We can't be in a relationship, if there's no trust" She said moving around me, but I pulled her back.

"Baby, i'm sorry for yelling, but you not going anywhere, and you not breaking up with me" I said, putting my head in the crock of her neck.

I heard her sniffles, "But what is ah relationship without trust?" She asked, "I know I messed up ah few times, but imma get it right, okay?" I asked.

She nodded, looking uo at me, "Now gimme ah kiss" I said leaning down, she pecked my lips walking away.

She came back on with her clothes, making walk out to get my stuff ready, I walked back in the bathroom, getring in the shower with her.

I grabbed my rag, and soap, washing myself off, she got out, while I stayed in for another 10 minutes.

When I got out she was lotioning up, I walked up to here, with my towel wrapped around my waist.

"You looking real nice today babe" I said, making her blush, I picked her up, taking her to the bed, laying her down.

I kissed her, then started kissing her neck, already knowing where her sweet spot was, making her moan.

I kissed fown her body, makibg it to her, pussy, making me smile, "She so beautiful" I said, making her blush.

I licked it, making her arch her, back moaning, I started sucking on her clit, and french kissing it.

Her moans were like music to my ears, "Daddy, i-i'm about to c-c-cum" She stuttered, I smirked.

"Let it out mamas" I said, making her realise on my tounge, I licking up all her juices, she started panting.

I smirk kissing back up, until I reached her face, passionately kissing her, making her taste herself.

She started dozing off, "Come on mamas, we gotta get ready for school" I said, and she started mummering.

I picked her up, taking her to the bath, bathing her, lotioning her up, and brushing our teeth.

"Whatchu wanna wear mamas?" I asked and she shrugged, "Something light" She said, and I nodded.

Putting her clothes on, then choosing my outfit, "You can't wear sweats, were something else" She said, turning over.

I sucked my teeth, just grabbing something else, she nodded, reaching for me to pick her up.

"You ah big ass baby, tryna tell somebody what to do" I said, rubbing her back as we walked down stairs.

"You listened though" She said, out the crock of my neck, making me chuckle, "Where we eating at?" I asked, making her shrug.

"I don't care" She said making me nod, walking out the door, locking it, and getting on the elevators.

Walking out to the car, putting her in the passenger seat, and walking around to the driver side.

I pulled up to Mcdonalds, getting her usual, before pulling off to the school, I looked over at Taylor to see her sleep.

I pulled up to the school tapping her, "Come on mamas, we here" I said, she sucked her teeth, "Carry me?" She asked making me nod

I gave her the food, getting out, picking her up, carrying her while she carried the food, we walked into the gym.

Seeing the gang, walking up to them sitting in the corner like usual, "She okay?" Liyah asked, making me nod.

"She good, just need some rest" I said, and she nodded, side eyeing us while smiling making me chuckle at her.

TBC......