6

Pryce Dun| Killa
3:25pm
5weeks later

I woke up too see Noody still on the phone, she was up brushing her teeth, I stretched before getting up to get ready.

"What today?" I asked yawning again, "Saturday" She said spitting her tooth paste out, and into the sink.

"What chu wanna do today?" I asked and she shrugged, "Can we go to beach?" She asked and I nodded.

I finished my hygiene, setting my phone to where she can't see me as I got in the shower, and she was in the shower.

We got out at the same time, I walked back in my room, propping my phone up by my closet to where you can't see me.

I got dressed, grabbing my keys and my phone, we talked till I got to her house, telling her I was outside before hanging up.

She came out in some short ass shorts, "I just know...." I mumble, she got in, and looked at me, she knew what I was talking about.

"Try again" I said laying my head on the seat, "What?" She asked acting confused, she knew what I was talking about.

I gave her ah look and she rolled her eyes, "Fine" She said getting out the car walking in the house.

Ah few minutes later she came back out in some jean pants, she got in looking at me and I nodded.

"Can I have ah kiss now?" She asked and I nodded leaning over the consule, kissing her lips, then pecking them.

"Whatchu want to eat?" I asked, glancing at her as I drove, "McDonalds" She said grabbing her phone.

"Yo brother, or dad must ah not been home" I said pulling up too McDonald's, "Why you say that?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Them shorts" I said ordering what she usally order, pulling up too the first window, paying grabbing the food and pulling off.

"Shut up" She said, making me chuckle, "Stop talking to me like you crazy" I said pulling into the school.

She stared at me, "What?" I asked looking at her, she shrugged, "You just so fine" She said smiling, making me chuckle.

"Come're" I said, making her climb across the counsel, and straddle my lap, "Yes?" She asked with ah innocent smile.

"Gimme kiss" I said and she pecked my lips, I mugged her making her chuckle, then kiss me, making me smile.

"Come on" I said opening the door, we both got out, walking into the school, and into the gym, sitting in the corner.

I pulled my phone out, turning on our show, making her sit in my lap, with her head on my shoulder, and eat her breakfast.

I started eating one of her hashbrows, and she side eyed me, I looked at her, and she looked at the show.

She finished hitting pause, and walking down the bleachers to the trash can, throwing the trash away checking the time.

Seeing it was almost time to go, I gathered my stuff, walking towards the exit with Noody, the bell rung making us walk out.

I walked her to her class, stopping her before she could get inside, "Gimmie ah kiss" I said, making her smile.

She kissed my lips, hugging me before letting go, walking into the class making me walk off down the hall way to my class.

I stopped hearing my phone ring in my pocket, I answered it seeing it was my trap phone, walking towards the exit.

"We need you at the trap" I heard ah workers say, "Alright" I said before hanging up, seeing it was the one on 64th.