21

Taylor Patterson| Noody
3:15pm

I woke up and Pryce was moving around the room, "Where you going?" I asked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"No where, i'm getting our stuff ready for our flight" He said and I nodded" "Yo clothes right there" He said.

I nodded stretching, then getting out the bed heading for the shower getting in and just sitting there for a while.

After ah while Pryce joined me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, I smiled turning around facing him.

"You so beautiful" He said and I blushed, "I love you" I said grabbing his face, he started blushing making me coo at him.

"Aww, I got the baby blushing" I said, and he chuckled, "Stop you naking me feel like ah bitch, I love you too" He said.

I chuckled turning back around before grabbing my soap, and washing my body with the help of Pryce.

He knew what he was doing and I was trying my best not to fall in his trap, I finished getting out fast asl, making him chuckle.

"Look who make who nervous" He said and I sucked my teeth, I walked inside the room, lotioning myself up, then putting my clothes on.

I sat on the bed scrolling through my phone, Pryce came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked over to me pulling my elgs down to where I was at the end of the bed, he hovered over me with one arm over my head, and the other holding his towel up.

"I wanna do something to you before we go and get my daughter" He whispered in my ear, and I smiled at him shaking my head.

He kissed my neck and I moaned lowly, "Babyyy" I moaned in his ear and I could feel him smile on my neck.

He dropped the towel and I took my shirt off, while he took my bottoms off, he positioned his head at my entrance and started going to work.

Fast foward.......

My leg's really hurt at the moment, Pryce went to go get us some food before we left for our flight.

I looked up hearing the room door open seeing Pryce coming in with the food making me happy, I grabbed it, and he mugged me.

"What?" I chuckled and he fake laughed, "To excited for thst food, you should be excited to see me" He said kissing my cheek.

I sucked my teeth, taking my food out the bag, he chuckled walking to the other side getting in the bed laying his head on my stomach.

"I miss my child, this is not okay, we still got like an hour" He said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I miss her too" I said and he looked at me, he just stared at me for ah while and I started getting real nervous.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head, "Nothing, you just real beautiful" He said making me blush.

"Thank you" I mumble he leaned up, "Gimme kiss" He said puckering his lips, I smiled pecking his lips.

He sucked his teeth grabbing my neck and kissing me real passionately, making me moan in the kiss and pull away.

"Stoppppp" I whined hiding my face he moved my hands and just stared at me, "You really gone be the mother of my kids" He said

I smiled shaking my head, "Yes" I said and he smiled, "We gone have a football team, it's crazy cause I wasn't even thinking bout kids before we meet" He said.

I smiled, "Awww, I changed the player, Mr. Pryce?" I said smiling, and he blushed making me smile.

"You make me feel like ah simp, I like it, but you gotta stop" He said making me chuckle, we just watched a movie till it was time to go.

Few hours later...

We finally landed at home and I was really ready to see Melody, I missed my baby with everything in me.

We got in the car and drove off towards Samoni house, when we got there Melody was knocked out.

Pryce carried her to the car while Samoni helped me bring ber bags to the car we said bye to Samoni and Aaliyah

And on the ride back home Melody woke up and was just talking while we listened and would respond every now and again.

"Ma, I gotta tell you something" She whispered as if Pryce didn't hear her, I turned around and looked at her.

"What?" I asked and she smiled, "I gotta boyfriend" She whispered back and I felt the whole car stop.

Pryce turned around fast asf, "You gotta what?" He asked and I chuckled, "Leave her alone" I said and he looked at me.

"He nice to you baby?" I asked and she nodded, "Him real nice his name is Shawn, him treat me nice" She said.

I smiled, "That's good baby, hope he last" I said cause if he break my daughter heart, whew, just problems for him.

"Can I have a kiss" I said to Pryce and he looked at me, "No" He said getting out and grabbing Melody.

He must be mad that I support Melody, she young but she not stupid plus she been talking bout him being her bestfriend anyway

After we settled Melody in and got settled in Pryce just sat on the bed scrolling through his phone like I wasn't there.

I climb on top of him straddling his lap, "Babyyyy, I miss you talk to me" I whined kissing all over his face and his neck.

He looked at me picking me up and placing me on the bed then turned his phone off setting it on the dresser, and turning over.

I sucked my teeth, "Okay you taking it to far now" I said turning him back over kissing all over his face and his neck then his lips.

"Go find a new baby" He said and I sucked my teeth, "Yiu mad for nothing, and you can sleep in here by your self" I said getting up.

He sucked his teeth pulling me back down, "I'm aorry baby, I forgive you" He said kissing my lips, works everytime.

He kissed my neck, making me moan, "Baby you gotta stop Melody here" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"I forgot, she can go with her GG tomorrow" He said making me chuckle, "Aww, the baby mad, but i'm sleepy" I said cuddling into his chest falling to sleep.

TBC....