12

Taylor Patterson| Noody
5:13pm

I walked into the the holding place, walking up to the thing, the lady looked at me, "Name" She asked.

"Pryce Dun" I said, she started typing, "1300" She said, she stop typing, "Cash or Credit?" She asked.

"Cash" I said handing her the money, "Sit over there, he'll be out soon" She said, I nodded, sitting in the waiting area.

After 10 minutes, he appears from the back, he looks around, spotting me, I stand up as he walks towars me.

I sigh, looking at the man who broke my heart, the man I libed, and deeply cared for. I gave my alll, only for nothing.

He looked down as he stood infront of me, I walled outside with him following in tow, I walked to my car, getting in.

The whole car ride was silent, an awkward silence, "Where u'm taking you?" I asked, he looked over at me.

"Can I come with you?" He asked, I stuttered ah bit, "I um- I'm going home" I said, he shrugged, making me sigh.

I pulled up to my house ah few minutes later, we sat there for ah whilw, "I only broke up with you to keep you safe" He said.

I looked over at him, but he wouldn't look at me, "I know" I said, he finally looked at me, "Thats why your mad at me?" He asked.

I shook my head, tryna control my tears, "I broke up with you because I saw you...." I said, he looked at me confused.

"The girl you so called 'didn't have any type feeling for' and you kiss" I said, he looked at me, sighing.

"I had too, it was for an important cause" He said, and I shrugged, "Okay" I said looking the other way.

He grabbed my chin, making me lookat him, "She working with the opps, I had to, so she could get gone" He said.

I nodded, moving my face, he sucked his teeth, "I promise babygirl" He said, "Din't call me that" I said as tears streamed down my face.

He sighed, "I never meant to make you cry baby, ever, that was never my intentions, I just want you say" He said.

"I feel like it was my fault, and it was heavy on my constiouns, so I thought your life would be better with out me" He said.

I looked at him, "I feel like, you didn't really care for me, I lobed you, and I hate that I still do, I wish I could hate you, you left me in the time I needed you the most, and you know what, fuck it I DO HATE YOU" I said.

I felt hot tears running down my face, I really didn't mean it, but me holding my anger, and sadness build up, I snapped to make him hurt

His face softened, and he looked like he wanted to cry, then it all went away, making me regret it.

"I didn-" I started, but he interrupted, "Just take me home" He said turning the other way, I sighed starting the car.

I pulled out of the deive way, taking my slow time to get to his house, trying to figure out what I was going to say.

I pulled into his drive way, and he went to open the door, but I locked it, he looked at me sighing.

"Unlock the doors" He said calmly, with his head down, I pulled his head up, and saw dry tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said, and he just shook his head, "It's okay, you have every right to be mad at me right now" He said.

I climbed over the counsel, straddling his lapv pulling his head up, "I know, but I can't for some reason, I can't hate you" I said.

He looked at me, "I love you, and it hard, I said, he wiped away tears, I didn't even know where on my face.

"I was scared, that you really did hate me" He said crying in my shoulder, I rubbed his back, and played in his hair as he cried.

"I could never" I said, he sniffed lifting his head up, he brought his lips to kine, and I closed my eye's kissing him slowly, and passionately.

I pulled away, "Ewwww, I don't know where your lips have been" I said, he chuckled, pulling me closer to him.

"On your other set of lips inna minute" He whispered in my ear, making ah shiver go down my spine.

He chucked, pulling us out the car, with me still wrapped around him, "Why you get arrested?" I asked, as we made it to the elevator.

"I really gotta say?" He asked and I nodded, "After you said you was done with me, I kinda lost it, I went to ah club, got kinda drunk and fought" He explained.

"The police showed up, and they seen how drunk I was and how I beat the boy, and they took me to jail" He finished.

I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck, he pulled me up more, moving his head.

"Stop tryna get me hard in public" He said, making me chuckle, I git down as we made it to the door.

He walked straight to his room, finding some comfortable clothes, getting in the shower, while I walked to the kitchen.

Finding not much to eat, but I saw some strawberrys and grapes, making me grab them, making ah fruit mix.

I walked to the fridge, grabbing ah water, and bent over the counter, scrolling through my phone, with my back facing the entrance.

I felt someone come uo behind me, kissibg my neck, and I was greeted by the smell of Pryce, making me smile.

He kissed along my next, making light moans come out, he found ny spot making me get ah little louder, I could feel him smirk against my skin.

I tilted ny neck over, to give him more acces, he turned me around kissing me, making me deepen it.

Hw done made me horny, I looked at his attire, which turned me on even more, and I kissed his neck, and he groaned.

I kissed all around till I found his spot, making him moan, and me smile, he pulled away, "I feel like ah bitch" He said walking down the hall way to his room.

TBC.....