5

Taylor Patterson| Noody
7:45am

I pulled up too the school still ah little tired, getting out and walking inside going to the gym with the gang.

I started walking up the bleachers, still somebody grabbed my arm, making me look down mugging the person.

"My name darren, what yours?" He asked licking his lips, making me scrunch my face up, "I gotta nigga" I said snatching my arm.

He stood up, grabbing my arm again, "He ain't gotta kno" He said smiling, "He crazy he kill people" I said.

He shrugged, "Lets just hope then" He said and I shook my head, snatching my arm, "Nah, he crazy i'm good" I said and he grabbed me again.

"Ma-" He got cut off by Pryce pulling me away from him, the guy looked scared, "My bad killa" He said going to sit back down.

I looked at him, chuckling ah little, "You scaring the hoes away" I joked and he side eyed me, "Don't play" He said walking with me up the bleachers.

We made it to the top corner, everybody was in they own conversations, while me and Pryce watched our show You.

I was half wag on his lap, and my head was on his shoulder, and we both had in one of his airpods, watching it off his phone.

My phone dinged in my pocket, making me pull it out seeing that Sunny had tagged me in something.

I opened it to see ah video and ah picture of how me and Pryce was, making me chuckle, at least she put it on her close friends list.

I looked at her and she winked at me, making me shake my head putting my phone in my pocket, continuing to watch the show.

After ah while the bell rung, but I don'g have this class with Pryce he walked me to class giving me ah hug and ah kiss on the cheek.

I had this class with 9, Lila, and Poody, and they don't kno how to act, "the teacher passed out our assignment and I got to work.

I felt ah tap on my shoulder, making me look over at 9, "Yes?" I whisper-yelled, "What's the answer to number 3?" He whisper ah little to loud.

"Is there something you would like to share to the class Mr. Richard?" The teacher asked and he nodded getting up.

"Who got the answer for number 3!?" He yelled making the class bust out laughing, I was cracking tf up.

"Go to the office Mr. Richard" The teacher yelled making him suck his teeth, grabbing his stuff about to walk out.

Before he left he screamed, "Send me the answers on Instagram!" He said as the door
close making the class laugh.

I chuckled ah little at him, going back to my worksheet, I finished taking ah picture sending it to 9 giving it to the teacher.

I sat back down seeing I had ah text from Pryce, making me open our messages, to see what he texted.

Pryce💚:
You finished?

Me:
Yes

Pryce💚:
Come meet me.

I raised my hand too ask the teacher can I go to the bathroom, knowing I wasn't finna come back.

"Yes Ms. Patterson?" My teacher said looking at me, "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked and she nodded, "Write ah pass" She said.

I wrote my pass she signed it and Is started walking, seeing Pryce sent me where he was, making me make my way there.

I walked into the green house, where all the plants were grown at, and there were picnic tables, for you to sit.