11

Taylor Patterson| Noody
5:37pm
7 months later...

It feels like i've been like this for 3 day's now n day, I heard my mom talk, "Baby please wake up." I heard her say.

Then I smelt food, and moved my hand, ah little feeling movement in my whole body, finally opening my eyes.

She gasped, calling in the doctors, and nurse's, I opened my eyes to see my dad, he looked shocked, with McDonalds.

"Gimme some" I said, but it came out raspy, he chuckled giving me his drink, making me drink it, helping me ah little.

I hugged him, amd he chuckled, kissing my forehead, "These 3 days were long" I said, and he looked at me confused.

"It's been 7 months Taylor" He said, with tears in his eyes, I was shocked, damn I was gone 7 months.

I hugged him, and he chuckled at my face, I looked around to see everyone except for him, the one person I wanted to see bad.

I just sucked it up, saying hey to everyone, eating food, I just can't dewell on it right now, it's not good for me.

"They said, they'll release you tomorrow, they gotta run some test on you today." My mom said walking into the room, making me nod.

I really just wanna be coddled, and hugged up on, but it's not gon happen, I talked to everyone, before going to sleep.

The Next Day....

I walked into my room, smiling cause I really got tired of that uncomfortable ass bed, I plopped down on the bed.

I walked into my closet to change, but I instantly got sad, seeing some of Pryce's jackets in my closet.

I felt some tears, trickle down my cheek, making me wipe them, but they wouldn't stop coming.

I breathe, grabbing my keys, getting in my car without my parents noticing, going to his house, but when I got there....

He was walking out with ah girl, then they kissed, making me realise it was the girl from the firat time.

I shook my head, pulling out the drive way, before they could see me, and driving back to my house getting out.

As soon as I made it into my room, I started throwing any, and everything he has over here, into ah box.

Turning into 3 boxes, deciding i'll take the box tomorrow, lofe just can't ever go right, but it's what god throws at you, that yiu have to handle.

I get in the shower, sitting down, just cryinv for ah while, before finally working the urge to get up and, clean myself.

I got out doing my routine, before going to bed, and crying myself to sleep, just thinking about them kissing.

Next Morning.....

I wake up to ah tear stained face, I sigh getting up, getting in the shower, and doing my daily routine.

I looked at myself, ah breathe, I can't let him see what he's done to me, I juat gotta.... Move on, can't mourn.

I grabbed the boxes taking them to my car, not really, feeling today, but maybe tomorrow will be better.

I'm going to school, and i'm going to just go what I originally went there for, my education, and thats what i'm gonna get.

I pulled up to his house getting out, knocking on the door, he answered the door shirtless, I was kinda speechless for ah second.

He looked at me shocked, "I- um" I stappered, finally pulling myself together, "I just came to give you your stuff" I said walking to my car with him in tow.

I opened my backseat door pulling my boxes out, "Thats all" I said closing the door,about to walk away, until he grabbed me.

"When you wake up?" He asked, and I shrugged, snatching away from him, rolling me eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" He said and I sucked my teeth, "Boy fuck you, you ain't nobody to me now" I said.

He looked at me, "Taylor, I can't let you get hurt, I had to let you go, just so I could protect you" He said.

"No, you were suppose to be there for me, especially now, I was hurt, and when i'm vulnerable, yiu were suppose to be there, but instead you out here kissing joes and shit and i'm officially over you, have a good day" I said

He looked at me sad, "Move on with your life" I said getting in the car, and driving off, I pulled up to a stop sign breathing.

Wiping the tears off my face, whew, gotta get my life in order, just re advise it, and collect my self.

I pulled off heading bacl to the house, I picked my phone up, reading some messages, and instagram tags.

I walked into the house, walking into ny parents room, seeing my dad, I walked over to him, laying on his shoulder.

He glanced down at me, "You okay?" He asked looking at me, I nidded, "I just miss my dad" I said kissing his cheek.

He smiled, "Missed you too Noody" He said, looking back at the tv, qe sat watching tv, and talking for ah while.

I breathe finally getting to what I wanted to say, "Daddy, I think it's time for me to move out." I said fast.

He looked down at me, "You sure?" He asked, and I nodded, "Yes, i'm about to graduate soon, and I think it's time" I said.

He nodded, hugging me, and I felt wet stains on my shirt, realizing he was crying, making me cry, "Da, you making me cry" I said.

He chuckled, releasing from our hug, "I'm sorry, you just growing up to fast" He said smiling, making me hug him again.

"It's okay da, i'll always be yiur little girl no matter what, okay?" I asked and he nodded, I smiled, and he smiled.

My mom appeared at the door, she looked at us smiling, shaking her eyes, "Cry baby ass" She said, and I chuckled.

"Shut yo ass up Esmoni" He said, and she hit him upside the head, "What you say?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Nothin, damn" He said whispering the last part, I chuckled, "Ho get your brother, and come back, I gotta tell y'all something" She said.

I nodded, getting up, walking down the hall to his room, I knocked, waiting for his answer, don't need to be walking in on nothin.

"Come in!" I heard, making me open the door, to see him and liyah, "Mom want us right quick, hey liyah" I said.

"Hey" She said smiling, I walked back to my parents room, seeing them all cuddled up, making me walk in between them.

I laid my head on my dad, and put my feet on my mom, Samoni came in the room and laid at the end of the bed.

"Yes?" He asked turning towards them, "Well, i'm pregnant" Ma said, we looked at her shocked.

"So I don't have to deal with annoying anymore?" i asked pointing at Samoni and he kicked me lightly.

Making me chuckle, my dad, looked at her, "Give us ah minute" He said, "Wait before we despures I moved out" He said.

"We know, yiur barely here" I said he sucked his teeth, and we walked out, "You think he gon be mad?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nah, they gone be okay" He said, I nodded, hugging him, just to hug him, he hugged me back chuckling.

I walked into my room, picking my phone up, looking at different notifications, I got up walking to mu bathroom to use the bathroom

I heard my phone ringing, I finished up, walking out answering it without looking at the caller ID.

"Can you come and get me from jail?" I heard, and recognized the voice ass Pryce's.

TBC....
Please raise my votes.