18

T6aylor Patterson| Noody
3:15pm

Me and Pryce got into a little disagreement, so her I am, trying to find a house at my parents house.

Pryce said he was picking Melody up, and dropping her off here, I finally found a house, and called the retailer.

I scheduled a date, tell her what time, and hanging up, and seen that Pryce texted me they were outside.

"Mommyyyyy!" Melody screamed, hugging me as I opened the door, making me smile, "Hey baby" I said, hugging her back.

I kissed her cheek, and she ran off towards her play room, making me chuckle, Pryce walked up.

I just looked at him, he grabbed my waist, smiling at me, "Babyyyyy, why though?" He asked, and I sucked my teeth.

"I need something off my own first" I said, and he looked down at me, "Fine, i'm over it, can you come home now?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Not yet, soon though" I said, pecking his lips, "But I gotta finish something" I said, walking away.

"I gotta go to the trap, i'll be back" He said, he pecked my lips, and I nodded, about to close the door.

"Wait, I gotta say by to my babygirl" He said, I smiled, opening the door, and he walked to her room.

"I gotta go, i'll be back, okay?" He said, picking her up, and she nodded, he kissed her head, and sat her down.

He walked out, and I walked out after him, closing the door, and locking it, "Mommy!" I heard Melody from upstairs.

I walked into her room, "Yes?" I asked from her door way, "Can we go to the store?" She asked getting out the bed.

"Yea, you been going ti the store lately" I said, and she shrugged, "Me and my bestfreind made a deal" She said, putting her shoes on.

"He buy's me grapes, and I buy him candy, win win" She said, and I nodded, "He?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Da crazy, can't tell him" She said, and I nodded chuckling, "Okay" I said, slipping on my furry slides.

"Awww, my baby look so cute, let me take yo picture" I said, and she smiled, and posed, "Okayyyy, done" I said.

We got in the car, and drove off towards Wally world, we got there, and she lead us to the candy isle.

She picked out diffrent candy's, and then we walked to the fruits isle, I got us some grapes, i'm really obsessed with grapes.

"Ouuu, mommy, can you get me some too" Melody said, reaching for them, I chuckled, grabbing some for her.

We walked to the check out line, and paid for our stuff, then I saw Uncle Hilonnie, "Hi nieces" He said, hugging us.

Uncle Hilonnie real innocent, he does not know what my dad does, "Hi uncle" I said, and Melody reached for him to pick her up.

She picked her up, and she smiled, so spoiled, "We came to get her some stuff for school" I said, and he nodded, "I came to get Freddy, some baby food" He said, and I nodded, grabbing Melody from him, "Alright, Uncle Hilonnie" I said, he nodded, walking off.

"You ready, it's almost time for your 1st grade graduation" I said to Melody, she nodded, smiling, "My bestie giving me a gift" She said.

"He must be a really good friend, you keep talking about him" I said, and she nodded, "Him get me my grapes" She said.

I chuckled, shaking my head, getting in the car, driving towards the house, "Wait, mommy I left something at Da house, can we go get it?" She asked.

I nodded, driving towards the way he stay, when I pulled up his car was in his parking space, making me confused.

Well, he just got home early, we got out the car, and got on the elevator, pushing his floor, when we got there, we got up there.

I opened the door, and walked in, "Go get what you need" I said, making her nod, and run off towards her room.

I walked into Pruce room, to see him clutching his gun, and him bleeding, making me run over to him.

He was trying to get the bullet out, making me sigh, I walked over to him, grabbing the scalp, finding the bullet, pulling it out.

I stitched him up, and wrapped it up, giving him some pain killers, and some Nyquil, making him fall asleep.

I walked out, seeing Melody just sitting by the door, making me pick her up, "You got your stuff?" I asked, and she nodded.

"How you knew to just sit outside the door?" I asked, and she shrugged, "Da came home bleeding the other day, and thats what he told me to do" She said.

I stopped, putting her down, "Go to your room, i'll call you when it's time to go" I said, making her nod, and run off.

I walked back into the room, and slapped him, then punched him 2, making him snap up, he looked around then at me.

"Why in the hell?!" He screamed, "No you what in the hell!" I screamed back, slapping him again, making him move

I took deep breathes, trying to calm myslef down, "Crazy ass" I heard him mumble, "What was said?" I asked moving closer.

"Nothin" He said, getting out the bed, groaning in pain, "What did I do now" He asked, walking to the bathroom.

"You came her, while my child was here, with a gun wound" I said, and he looked back at me, making me sigh.

I rubbed my head, "You don't need a child around you at the moment" I said, walking out the room.

"Come on baby" I said, walking into Melody room, she got up puttibg her toys up, and walking over to me.

I picked her up, and tried to leave, "Pryce move!" I screamed" and he shook his head, "No, let's talk bout it" He said.

He took Melody, and I tried to grab her back, "Baby got to your room" He said, making her run off to her room.

I sighed, "Just give me time okay, you can see her" I said, walking away towards her room, "You need to get your stuff together" I said.

He nodded, grabbing my waist, pulling me towards him, he hugged me tightly, and kissed my forhead.

"I'm sorry, I know I gotta get my shit together, and I am, I promise" He whispered in my ear, making me nod, trying to hold in my tears.

"Okay" I said, sniffling ah little, he sighed, letting me go, he wiped the tears I didn't even know fell.

I wiped the lasting one" before blowing out a breathe, whew, "Alright" I said, walking to Melody room.

I picked her up, and we walked out the house, while Pryce walked us to the car, I lut her in the car, and walked to the driver side.

Pryce stopped me before I got in, "Can I have a hug?" He asked, with his arms open, I hugged him, he kissed my forehead

I smiled, sniffling a little, I let him go, getting in the car, "See you later mamas" I heard Pryce say, before closing the door.

He walked to the side walk, waiting for us to pull out, I pulled off, heading for my parents house n can't wait to get my house.

TBC.....