15

Pryce Dun| Killa
5:13am
A few weeks later....

I woke up to see Taylor asleep on my chest, and Melody laying on Taylor, making me chuckle, getting up slowly.

Taylor stirred a little bit, turning around hugging Taylor, I looked at my phone seeing it was early.

I walked downstairs, grabbing a bowl, some cereal, and milk, making me a bowl of cereal, while I waited for Taylor and Melody to get up.

After like an hour, they finally walked down the stairs, "Ma, I wanna go to the park, can we go?" She asked Taylor.

She started calling her that like 2 weeks ago, she was been calling me da, so I wasn't really worried about it.

She picked her up, "Yes baby" She said, smiling at her, she look nice as a mother, might just...

She defiently having my kids, but it's still FTK to the other kids, yikes, she walked over to me handing me Melody.

"We going to the park da" She said smiling, and I chuckled nodding, "I kniw baby, you ready?" I asked, she nodded happily.

I chuckled, putting her down, hearing ah knock at the door, making me go and open it, seeing it was the gang.

"Life really getting to me, coronavirus me please" Poody said, walking in the house, sighing, making me chuckle.

"Where my niece?" Sunny said, making me mug her, and Melody run out the kitchen, smiling, making 9 pick her up.

"Hi uncle 9!" She shouted, making him chuckle, "Hey" He said putting her down, I walked back in the kitchen.

I saw Taylor putting our food on plates, awww my wife made us breakfast, I walked up behind her, kissing her neck.

"Pryceeeee" She whined, and I chuckled, grabbing my plate, sitting it on the plate on the corner, and grabbing Melody.

"Time to eat" I said to her, making her cheer, I sat her at the island, and we started eating, while everybody just talked.

When we finished, Taylor grabbed Melody, taking her upstairs, making me follow them up the stairs.

"Where y'all going?" I asked, sitting on the bed, watching Taulor, get her and Melody stuff ready.

"We having a girls day" she said, making me nod, "Alright, see ya when y'all get back" I said kissing her lips, and Melody head.

"Give da a hug" I said opening my arms, she ran into the kissing my cheek, making me smile, and walk back downstairs.

"Alright, imma fuck witcha"Lila said walking out, with the girls following, "Bye Da!" Melody yelled, walking out.

I chuckled, waving, and closing the door, and walking back to the living room, "What we finna do boys" Big S said.

I shrugged, sitting down, "I gotta check on the trap, but ian got nothin else to do after that" I said, making them nod.

We got to the trap, I counted my money, my phone kept going off with norifications, and I was confused, just deciding I would check it when I got home.

I finished, and we left, I checked my phone, not believing what I was seeing, me and the boys made it to my house.

We waited for the girls to get back, but I didn't wanna be around anybody right now, so I just went in my room.

After ah bout an hour, I heard the front door open, and I heard everybody leaving, letting me know that Taylor was home.

I laid there waiting for her to come in the room, after ah while she walked in, she sat on the bed, taking her shoes off.

She put them in the closet, not saying anything, "I gotta tell you something" She said, sitting on the bed.

"What?" I asked dryly, "How you out here kissing other niggas, while my daughter around?" I asked, looking at her.

"What?" She asked looking at me, "That's what I was trying to explain to you" She said, looking at me.

"Melody wanted some new shoes, so we left the food court real fast, and a man came up to me, and he tried to flirt with me, and I turned him down, and was about to walk away, butnhe kissed me, and I kicked him" She said.

I looked at her, "You think i'm stupid" I asked looking at her, and she looked at me confused, "What?" She said.

"So he just randomly came to you?" I asked, and she nodded, "I'M NOT STUPID!" I started to scream.

"Stop screaming Melody" She said looking at me, and I looked at her shaking my head, "You gotta go" I said.

I got up, and started packing her shit, she sucked her teeth, grabbing it from me, "Stoppppp, I told you" She said.

I nodded, walking away from her, "Okay, cause i'm stupid, he just gone walk up to you" I said walking around her.

"Okay Pryce, not finna argue with you, i'll be outta here by tomorrow" She said, about to walk out, but I stopped her.

"Why you out here tryna cheat on me?" I asked sniffling, got ah real one out here about to cry, and shit.

She looked at me, "I JUST TOLD YOU" She screamed at me, and I sucked my teeth, "Ain't no way" I said, looking at her.

"You bout to make me angry by lying" I said, she sighed, "You about to make me angry" She said looking at me.

"If you don't trust me, why are we together?" She asked looking at me, and I sighed, "I do trust you" I said, making her shake her head.

"Obviously not, if anything I shouldn't trust you, but here I am, but you know what, i'm done with you" She said.

She started packing atuff, and I nodded, "You mad, and I should be mad" I said, and she nodded, "Okay" She said.

I wat hed her shrugging, she walked out, with some clothes, and I sat there for ah while, I got up hearing the guest bathroom, shower running.

I walked to Melody room, seeing her huddled up in the corner, making me walk over to her, She looked up at me.

"You okay?" I asked, picking her up, and walked in my room with her, she nodded, "Yea, you and mommy arguing scared me" She said.

"We're sorry" I said, she nodded laying her head on my shoulder, going to sleep, as I rubbed her back and patted it like ah baby.

I laid her down, getring up, hearing sobs coming from the guest room, I was hesitant at first, but opened the door.

She didn't look at me, and the sniffing, and sobs stopped, "What?" She said, I can tell she tryna sound like she wasn't crying.

"I wanna talk about it, I don't want you to leave" I said, walking over to the bed, she looked at me, shaking her head.

"There's nothing to talk about, you don't believe me, okay" She said, turning away from me.

I sighed, "I'm tryna talk right now" I said, she shrugged laying fown still, "You don't believe me whats the point" She said.

"How you even know?" She asked, still not looking at me, "There was ah video" I said, and she shook her head.

"Who sent it?" She asked, "Ion kno, I was tagged in it, and I saw it, but it was off...." I stopped realizing something.

That was someone I used to fuck page, ian messed with that girl since I started fucking with Taylor, she was kinda off, time to off her, 'yikes'.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you" I said, and she nodded her head, "Okay, i' still be gon ny tomorrow" She said.

I sighed, picking her up, taking her to the room, "No you not" I said, rubbing her to where she would instantly go to sleep.

I sighed, knowing I have to deal with her in the morning time, for now, just gon take my happy ass to sleep.

TBC.......