4

Taylor Patterson| Noody
6:57pm

Me and Samoni walked up too Pryce's door, be checked into ah hotel, and I asked can he drop me off over here.

So he was walking me too the door, Pryce opened the door rubbing his eyes, I gave Samoni ah hug and he left.

Pryce moved to the side so I can go inside, I walked inside looking around going to the living room to sit down.

He came and sat next to me, looking dead at me, "What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged "Nothing" I said looking down.

"Forreal" He said pulling me closer too him, I laid my head on his shoulder, "My brother and dad got into ah argument" I said.

"Then....." He said and I mugged him, "Let me finish" I said and he chuckled, "Then we got into ah argument" I said.

He rose his eyebrow, "About what?" He asked making me sniff, "You" I said not looking up, he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"What happened?" He asked me, making me sniff even more, "He was mad and, I walked in to him and Samoni arguing and when they were done he aksed me who dropped .e off I said ah friend he and girl or boy and. i said boy and we started arguing" I said crying

He rubbed my back, "This my first argument with my dad" I said sad, "Just talk to him tomorrow, and see how things go, okay?" He says and I nodded.

"You sleeping here tonight?" He asked and I nodded, "You can sleep inna guest room" He said getting up and pulling me up with him.

I nodded, and started walking behind him, we made it to ah door, and when he opened it, it was modern.

"Can I have some clothes to take ah shower in?" I asked and he nodded but I stopped him before he could go.

"Can I have ah hoodie, I like sleeping in them?" I asked and he nodded walking off, I walked into the bathroom, running some water.

Ah couple minutes into the shower, I heard the bathroom door open and close, I assumed it was Pryce.

I got out the shower like 30 minutes later, putting the clothes on walking out with my dirty clothes.

I walked around the condo till I found his room, I knocked, "Come in" I heard making me walk in.

He was laid on the bed in just some boxers, and whew, lets just say he not small, "Ummmm.... C-c-an yih wash these for me?" I asked making him nodded.

He got up grabbing them from me walking out making me follow him, we walked to ah laundry room.

He put the clothes inside, and we walked our seprate way's back too the rooms, I hit the bed instantly going to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, cause there was lighting, making ne scared I slide out the bed walking towards Pryce room.

I knocked, getting no answer, I knocked harder, the door swung open and he looked at me, "Why you up?" He asked.

I got nervous, "Nevermind" I said about to turn around, but he grabbed my arm turning me around to where I was facing him.

"Why you up?" He asked again, pulling me towards him, "I'm scared of the thunder" I mumbled.

"Speak up" He said picking my head up, "I'm scared of the thunder" I said ah little louder, he chuckled and I looked down.

This is embarrassing, "Come on" He said pulling me in the room, He laid on the bed pulling me on too.

I laid down and scoot closer hearing thunder, he pulled me on top of him, making me lay my head down.

"You good" I heard him ask making me nod, he started talking to me too ease the scraryness, but I knew he was sleepy.

So I told him that it was okay too go to sleep, and that I wasn't scared anymore, cause he looked and sound sleepy, and I fell asleep bot far behind.

I woke up to someone shaking me, " Get up" He said, I fluttered my eyes open looking at him, "Yes?" I asked tiredly.

"We got school and I gotta take you home come on" He said making me get up, "There's ah spare toothbrush in the bathroom" he said

I nodded walking in the bathroom brushing my teeth walking out the bathroom still tired, "You still tired?" He asked making me nod.

"Come on" He said holding his arms out, I jumped into them, laying my head on his shoulder, while we walked to the car.

He put me inna passsnger seat and I buckled up, laying my head on the window, while he drove, I feel asleep.

We pulled up too my house and I just stared at it, "I have too go inside?" I asked and he nodded, chuckling ah little.

I pouted opening my arms for ah hug, he smiled leaning over giving me ah hug, kissing my cheek.

I hide my blush and he picked my head up, smiling I gave him another hug getting out heading towards the house.

I unlocked the door, walking inside, seeing ny dad in tbe kitchen, he looked at me waving me over.

I slowly walked over by him, stopping on the other side of the kitchen island, " I'm sorry for screaming at you, I was wrong" He said pausing.

"But I wanna meet him" He said, I pausedb "Why I said he was ah frienddddd" I whined, he shrugged.

"Seems like more, and tell your brother bring his ass up here today cause I kno you know where your ugly ass twin at" He saud walking away, I chuckled ah little.

"Okay" I said, walking upstairs to get ready, well that went better than I thought it would, where my mom imma find her after I get dressed.

TBC.......