3.

"I'm carrying Roscoe's child." She repeated as if she was challenging Rose to come reckless out her mouth.

"Umm, I think we should go elsewhere to finish this private conversation." The nurse spoke up feeling uncomfortable about the topic. She noticed the tension between the two females.

"No, I think we need to end the conversation all together until Roscoe wakes up," Rose spoke up still confused about what she was hearing. Even though she was confused she didn't show it. Rose was trying to make sense of what Red was saying but she couldn't... Roscoe was her man. Deep down she believed he wouldn't betray her like that especially with a this woman.

'But why was she here saying Roscoe was the baby daddy if they didn't have sex?' Rose thought to herself.

She was in denial.

Her mind knew Roscoe had to sleep with the woman in order for her to actually come with the accusations, but Rose heart was in denial.

Rose shook her head, she couldn't believe the shit she heard. Rose believe Roscoe was faithful in her heart. He never gave her any reason to think otherwise. She didn't understand at all. Their love was so pure and real.. why would he step out on her? She handed her business in the bedroom, he never complained on that subject.

She was puzzled.

On top of that they literally been going through hell together. If the woman words were true Rose didn't didn't know what she would do.

"I think we should finish this conversation now," Red insist, she wanted to get under Rose skin. She could already tell Rose was drowning in her personal thoughts.

"We're not finishing this conversation today," Rose shook her head standing her ground. "The staff will let you know when he's going home so we can all finish this conversation in a more private way," Rose said, looking over to the nurse. Rose was trying not to show any signs of weakness but she was breaking slowly.

At this point, Rose was done talking the conversation was over.

"We can do that," The nurse agreed nodding her head.

"No, that's not going to work for me. I want to come see him once he's up. I'll give the nurse my information so she can call me when he wakes up." Red responded turning away from Rose as if her words didn't matter to her.

"You heard what I said, Roscoe will reach out to you once he's home and healed up. You're not visiting him here," Rose said making it crystal clear for Red.

Red snapped her neck around toward Rose, "I don't know who you think you are," Red started off walking closer to Rose but the nurse stepped in the middle.

"Ms. Jackson, we have heard your wishes and they will be obeyed," the nurse reassured. The nurse knew Rose was the closest Roscoe had to family.

"Thank you," She nodded looking into Red hazel contacted eyes. She wanted to say something rude but instead she just walked away and returned into Roscoe's room.

Rose closed the door behind her, "What was that about?" David asked watching Rose take her seat. He noticed her face was redder than usual. It look as if she wanted to cry or scream.

She took a breath to control her emotions but she couldn't her hormones were all over the place. She covered her face and released the tears of anger and frustration that she been holding in during the conversation with Red.

She was so fed up with everything.

Her man was in a coma.

Her best friend died.