12.

"Two babies.." Roscoe chuckled driving to their home after the doctor's appointment.

"Two she said," David added. Rose looked back her father who was still in shock like Roscoe.

"What's wrong with two?" Rose asked sliding her hand in Roscoe's lap, he got the hint and intertwined their fingers.

"Raising and providing for one child is already expensive— now two," Roscoe explained, Rose rubbed over belly with her free hand.

"Don't look at it like that we both know how to hustle, so we're going to be okay financially," Rose reminded him. She wasn't even talking about the drug life. She was saying in general they would make ends meet if it got to that point.

"And we already decided that we weren't having anymore children after this one so maybe it was destined for us to have two," Rose went on.

He listened to Rose, he nodded agreeing with her, "Maybe you're right," He said parking in front of their beautiful brick house.

"Of course I am," She smiled getting ready to get out the car but he stopped her by grabbing her thigh.

David took his minute and got out the car, "Have a good day at work, Roscoe." David said as he wheeled away. "I will thank you," Roscoe said turning his attention to Rose.

"What you about to go in here and do?" He asked making small conversation. Rose looked down at her ringing phone, she noticed it was Maxwell. It's been two weeks since they've been talking everyday. Rose considered them  friends at this point.

She declined his call.

"Umm, I'm thinking about my changing my hair color or something I don't know yet," She said locking their eyes again.

"Yeah, do that. I want Veronica back," He smiled— he called her Veronica when she went blonde.

She smiled, "I can do that for you boo," She smiled leaning in for a kiss, he kissed her softly— their lips lingered for a while before he pulled away.

"Be safe and I'll see you later tonight," He said rubbing on her thigh.

"Veronica will be waiting."

••••

Rose got in the house after saying goodbye to her man. Rose decided to have a self-care day. She's finally able to give off her feet and she's going take full advantage it.

She grabbed the keys to her vehicle then climbed the stairs to her dad's room.

"Dad! I need some cash!" She exclaimed rushing into his bedroom without knocking.

"Now what if I was naked?!" He asked seriously, Rose burst out into laughter at the sight of her father with his pants down.

"But you weren't. Can I have some money?" She asked jumping on his king sized bed. Rose has money saved but she had to use that for her unborn child/children. Plus, she isn't working at the time, and she doesn't want to put all the financial burden on Roscoe, so she saves her money.

"My card is on the dresser. Don't go crazy," He warned before sitting on the bed next to her. She kissed his cheek then climbed off the bed.

"I won't, I love you. Bye!" She said rushing out the bedroom.

——

Currently, Rose is getting a pedicure after getting her body waxed down to the Gods.

"Bitch, I'm in pain," Rose exaggerate to Kiara who she's currently on FaceTime with.

Kiara laughed at Rose. "I don't know why your ass do that to yourself." Rose adjusted the AirPod in her left ear as she watched the woman take care of her feet.