13.

"Oh, yes!" Rose cried out in delight. Roscoe and Rose were finally going at it. Rose was bent over with her hands restricted behind her back, Roscoe was entering his dick from the back. The sound of their bodies hitting was heard lowly under the slow R&B that was playing loudly in their large bedroom.

"Damn, Ronnie," Roscoe moan as he moved his fingers between her legs to tease her sensitive clit. Rose chuckled, she loved the fact he was still in character it made the sex even more hotter and sexier to her.

"Just like that," Rose whispered feeling another orgasm creep up on her already, Roscoe was showing out tonight.

Roscoe obeyed her wish and continue doing what he was doing to please her. Seconds later, Rose screams increased until she released. At this point, David and Diane had already left the house and went to a hotel for the night. Rose couldn't contain her screams or moans and at this moment she wasn't trying to.

"Baby!" Rose hollered, she was feeling a feeling she once felt once her in her life.

"Let it go," Roscoe encouraged as he wrapped his free hand around her throat while the other kept teasing her clit. She whimpered but released the pressure she was feeling, Roscoe felt liquid squirt on his hand but he kept rubbing her sensitive clit until she came off her high.

"Whew," She blew out tiredly. Roscoe released her tired arms and threw the hand-cuffs to the side but Rose grabbed them.

"Look what you did," Roscoe chuckled looking at the puddle Rose made.

"My bad," She laughed as she climbed on top of him, she wrapped her arms around his neck without him noticing she was holding the handcuffs. She leaned down and connected their lips to distract him. Roscoe large hands felt on her naked body, Rose removed her lips from his and placed them on his neck.

Roscoe was so distracted by his woman that he didn't realize she was handcuffing his hand to the headboard.

"No!" He laugh trying to remove his left dominant hand but it was too late.

"My turn."

"Rose for real," He said trying to be serious but he started laughing.

"Veronica," She correct as she made her way downtown. Roscoe exhaled heavily as Rose took his hardened member into her mouth. He watched her suck up her juices off him like a pro. She continue sucking and gargling which resulted in Roscoe moaning out her name. When she grew tired, she positioned herself on top of him so that she was in reverse cowgirl position. Roscoe watched as Rose sweaty back arch as she rode him slowly. Roscoe used his free hand to hold on her hips, he wanted to feel on her. Rose started riding him like a porn star. The sound of their moans and Rose whimpers filled the bedroom. Roscoe sucked in his bottom lip, he watched Rose pink insides hug his penis tightly— her juices spilled onto him like a waterfall.

He loved the way her wetness felt on him.

"Fuck, Veronica." She looked back at him sexily, she smiled at the sight of his love faces— he was enjoying himself as much as she was. She begun moving up and down on his stuff staff which drove him nuts— he was about to bust.

"Babbbbbyy!" Rose cried out in pleasure with her head thrown back, she was growing weak because she was close to another orgasm.