17.

One month later

Roscoe was heading for work like he always did but he knocked down a box as he was exiting. He bent down and picked up the large box and carried it inside. He noticed it was addressed to Rose, but it didn't have a sender. He didn't have time to investigate, so he left it in a the living room next to the fireplace, and left the house. He assumed she ordered something like she always does

Rose was picking out an outfit for class, she's been going to school for almost a month and things were going great. She felt as if school was easier because it was actually something she was interest in learning about.

Also, Rose found out that Ariana, the girl from the club was in her class. Over the past month, they started building a friendship. Ariana and King would visit and hang out and sometimes Rose went over to Ariana's.

It's been great especially because Roscoe has been doing overtime at the station. He's been trying to make sure they were financially prepared for the twins arrival. Roscoe even got Hakeem a job at the station, so he also lives in Georgia now.

Rose was lonely after cutting off Maxwell. She keeps in contact with Kiara from time to time, but she's in college and has her own life. Rose was glad she had someone as a friend to hang out with. Even though Ariana was a couple years older, she was hella cool people. She's also a great mother to her son King who she hustles for everyday.

Rose looked up to Ariana as a big sister in a way, she knew she could learn from her in certain areas

Rose looked up to Ariana as a big sister in a way, she knew she could learn from her in certain areas. Rose was inspired by Ariana's hustle and started herself a little side business. She does hair in her free time usually installs. Her social media business was growing pretty quickly. She was starting to have a regular clients.

"Does this make me look fat?" Rose questioned while giving Ariana view of her outfit. It was late September and Rose was wearing a black Nike hoodie with the matching sweatpants. One her feet she wore black and white ones.

Ariana looked up at Rose through the phone. They were on face time. "Bitch, you don't look fat you look pregnant with twins," Ariana said watching a frown appear on Rose face.

Rose sighed and rubbed on her four month belly. Time was flying and she was growing each day. Rose was having trouble embracing the extra weight she had put on in the past months but she knows weight gain is part of the pregnancy journey.

"I need to start working out again," Rose mumbled to herself as she pulled her blonde bundles into a neat ponytail. Roscoe really loved with Rose was blonde so she started to wear it more often.

"My apartment has a gym and you're free to come over when ever you want. I'll work out with you," Ariana suggested to support Rose.

"Really?"