5.

Rose felt Roscoe get up out the bed. Her eyes fluttered open as she saw him go the direction of the restroom. He moved slower than he usually would, she knew he was in pain.

She climbed out of bed to get his pain medication for him.

"You didn't have to get up," She heard him speak from behind. She turned the direction of Roscoe and handed his medication along with a water bottle.

He thanked her and took the medication.

"Lean back so I can see," She instructed, he obeyed giving her a few of his bandages. His bandages needed to be replaced.

"In eight weeks you'll be back to normal," She said, noticing the look on his face as she catered to him after cleaning her hands. While she was in the bathroom, she freshened herself up.

"It needs to hurry up," He commented, watching as she cleaned around his wounds.

"Be patient, baby," She said wrapping him the bandages around his abdomen.

She helped him sit up once again. "You know I really appreciate you for this and for staying by me through this. I know it isn't easy," He said grabbing her waist before she walked away. She moved between his legs as his hands moved to her booty.

"You literally died for me. The least I can do is take care of you," She responded looking down in his eyes.

"I'll do again if I had to," He responded as she caressed his cheek.

She smiled, "Why do you love me so much that you'll die for me?" She asked wanting to know the reasons he loved her.

"Rose, you took the time to understand the real me. You know me better than I know myself. You have shaped me to be the man I am today. You make me want to be better, you motivate me to be best version of myself. You have taught me the true meaning of love. You ride for me, you fight for me, you stay by side through the darkest times. You let me be myself and you accept all my flaws. You make me feel like I can get through anything, as long as I have you. I will die for you because I miss you... even when you're in the next room. I can't imagine my life without you in it so I'll rather suffer and go extinct so I won't have to experience the pain of not having you," He explained his feelings to her. Rose placed her forehead against his as tears rolled down her face.

Roscoe was never the type to express his feelings so this was a big deal for her.

"I love you more than I love myself," He finished. Rose felt so overwhelmed with joy and emotion all she could do was cry.

He laughed as she held him and cried. She didn't have to say respond, he understood the language of her tears.

"I love you," She replied finally finding her voice. "so much."

"I know," He replied watching her wipe away her tears.

"You have to stop being such a crybaby," He smiled teasing her.

"You know I can't help it," She laughed feeling his hands rub under her shorts. She smiled as he placed kisses on her exposed stomach.

He flicked his eyes up to hers, "You wanna ride my face?" He asked suddenly feeling a craving for her juices.

"You sure know how to change the mood," She smiled as she pulled her shorts down along with her panties.

"I'm sorry but I could taste you on my tongue now I want you," He said touching her kitty cat.

"I swear yo ass stay hot and ready like a Little Caesar pizza," He joked feeling her wetness between her folds. She laughed as he laid back and prepared for her to sit on his face. She climbed on the bed and fixed her leg on the other side of his head, so her pussy was hovering over his mouth.