7.

two weeks later

"I love it!" Rose beamed coming down the spiral stairs. Rose and Roscoe were graduating high school next week so they had no reason to stay in New York. Roscoe got the green light from Zac and was going to be stationed in Atlanta to start his new job. They were allowing him to learn the ropes until his wounds healed properly.

They're now house hunting in Atlanta for their new home.

"It's a enough room for us, dad, and the baby. I think this is the one," Rose said now standing in front of Roscoe.

"Okay," He said watching David come from the kitchen area.

"What you think?" David questioned Rose because the decision was really up to her. They knew she wasn't going to settle until she found the perfect home.

"I like it a lot. It has a large kitchen, a pool, a big ass living room. I think it's the one," Rose said moving her arm around Roscoe. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Okay, I'll make the call and make an offer," David said rolling off to allow for Rose and Roscoe to talk.

"Babe, if we get this house. This is where we'll be raising our first child," Rose said looking upward to Roscoe.

"You know it still doesn't feel real. It feels like yesterday we were just having dinner at Waffle House," He said causing a smile to her face as she remembered.

"It's crazy. You were so mean to me the first time we met and now you in love with me."

He laughed, "God funny ain't he?"

"As hell," Rose responded feeling him kiss her temple. "But I'm glad I didn't give up on you. Even though you made it hard, I'm glad we're here now," She said remembering how he would ignore her in the hallway. She always felt like he had a good heart, but he was covering it up and she was right.

"Me too. I love you," He squeezed her then leaned down for a kiss, she placed her hand on his cheek and returned the kiss.

"I love you too," She smiled rubbing her hand up and down his back. "I'm hungry," She added as he led them toward the front door.

"We'll get something on the way to the hotel," He said, smacking his hand against her bottom as she exited the house. She looked back at him with a flirtatious smirk on her lips.

"Don't look at me like that," He smiled following her to the rental car. She got in the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat while David spoke on the phone.

"Why can't I look at you like that?" She questioned looking over at him as he started the car to turn on the AC.

"Because I can't handle you the way I want right now," He said moving his hand on her naked thigh. She was wearing a cute denim dress with white high top converses on her feet.

"How you wanna handle me?" She asked speaking low and seductively.

He chuckled, "I ain't bout to play with you," He smiled turning to look out the window. David was finally finished with his phone call and was transitioning into the car.

Rose smiled and looked down at her phone that was in her lap.

"So, we'll be hearing something soon about the house," David announced once he was situated.