11.

"You remember when we use to wrestle and I use to kick your ass?" Rose asked laying next to Roscoe who was laying on his stomach on their bed. He had a few more hours before he had to get to work— his schedule often changed.

Roscoe laughed at her statement, "The only thing I remember about us wrestling is your legs being in the air and you screaming my name," He laughed.

"Shut up!" She laughed turning on her belly.

"It's true," he replied still laughing. She smacked her lips, and replied to a message from Kiara. He shift his eyes away from the television to focus on his beautiful woman.

"It ain't true?" He asked taking her phone out her hands which gained her attention.

"No, it not," She smiled, watching him throw her phone away from them. He wanted to spend time with her before he headed off to work, no distractions.

"Lie again," He challenge as he wrapped his hand over her throat.

"Mhmm," Rose moaned, he knew being choked was something Rose enjoyed with her freaky ass.

"Who be kicking ass?" He asked leaning closer as if he was going to kiss her.

"You baby," She responded completely aroused from the sudden change in his demeanor, she loved when he went all dominant on her.

"That's what I thought," He commented before placing his lips on hers with his hand still around her throat. The way Roscoe was tongue kissing Rose made her feel like she was levitating off the bed.

"I hate you," Rose moaned to Roscoe who moved his wet lips to her neck. He had her all hot and ready but there's was nothing he could do to help her. She couldn't have an orgasm because she's still on bed rest. He chuckled and decided to tease her a little more by moving his hand from her throat to between her legs.

"I love you, too," he chuckled feeling in between her vagina slit through her grey shorts.

She gasped feeling him touch her unexpectedly. It's been almost two months since the last time he touched her there. He couldn't please her the way he wanted, so he never felt the need to tease her until now. Rose on the other hand made sure her man stayed please even though she couldn't enjoy the fun herself.

"You only have two more weeks and then I'm going to make sweet love to you all night long," He said staring into her eyes.

She smiled reminiscing the amazing times they had in the bedroom before she got knocked up.

"I want that hot, sweaty, slow sex." She exaggerated to make her point clear. Rosoce tried to be serious and sexy but he couldn't because Rose played too much.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Don't laugh I'm serious," She smiled leaning closer to him. "Like I want you eat my pussy until I cry. That's how bad I miss being with you." She said kissing his cheek and lifting her leg up on his butt.

"When the doctor lets me get off bed rest make sure your ass is off the next day because babyyyyy," She laughed with him. "Imma drain your ass like a fucking battery." She smiled humping the side of his body.

Laughing, he reach over and slapped his hand against over her booty, she stopped moving and begin to enjoy the booty rub he was giving her.

"I love you." She said kissing his lips, he kissed her back.

"I love your crazy ass, too."

They spent another hour laughing, talking, and spending time with one another until Roscoe had to leave for work.