9.

Rose and Roscoe were both more relaxed and calm then they were weeks ago. The energy was off between the couple once Roscoe confessed the messy situation with Red to Rose. The energy was now comfortable between them, it felt normal again. Roscoe has been struggling with the guilt, and Rose has been stressing. But now Rose believed in her heart that she finally had her man back, she felt whole again.

"It's good," Rose smiled tasting the chocolate chip french toast Roscoe attempted to make.

"Yours is better."

"It is but it's okay, I'll teach you all my little cooking secrets," She chuckled eating the last of her breakfast. She placed her plate in her bed stand.

He nodded adoring her beauty, "You know I hope the baby is a boy so I can still be the only girl," Rose smiled rubbing her hand against her flat stomach. Even though she still wasn't showing in the belly area her breast were growing.

Roscoe grew stressed at the thought of another Rose, "I'm still learning to handle your spoiled ass I can't deal with another you, so I agree," He laughed causing her to smile.

"I think you handle me well at times. We both know I'm spoiled but I have so much respect for you," She said rubbing her hand on his smooth cheek.

"Mhmm.."

"Mhmmm? She questioned lifting her eyebrow up in amusement.

"You have your moments when you don't respect me but that's something we have to work on eventually. We're still young as hell you know?'" He pointed out.

"I didn't know you felt that way but I'll work on it. Its just when you put me in check it makes me feel unloved." She frowned.

"You're so damn dramatic."

She chuckled at his comment, "I'm going to try and behave.. and listen to you more because you are the man. It's not going to be easy but I'll really try," She negotiated.

"You better," he joked gripping her chin.

"See look at you," She laughed glaring at him as he pecked her lips. His head turned the direction to the bedroom door, he heard David coming toward Rose bedroom. Moments later, David rolled himself into Rose bedroom, the door was opened so he didn't have to knock.

"Rosey," David said making both Rose and Roscoe give him a look that he understood well. Clearly, that nickname was off limits even for him.

"Ohhhh, my bad," he laughed at their death glares. "Princess, I need you to finish ordering the furniture to the house," David said correcting himself. They were approved for the house they applied for a few weeks ago, and now they were starting to get ready to move.

"Okay, Dad. I'll finish it up now so its shipped by the time you get down there," Rose replied laying on her stomach on the bed with her laptop. Yes, it was safe for Rose to lay on her belly because she wasn't too far along yet.

"Cool, I need you to get rid of some of these clothes or your ass staying up here by yourself," David said. Roscoe laughed at David's comment which resulted in Rose punching his calf. David and Roscoe already shipped their clothes to the new house, Rose on the other hand, had so much clothes that she was still packing up all her clothes.