16.

"Are you listening?" She questioned, taking a seat on the bench. He sat next to her and placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Of course I am," He lied kissing her temple. Rose been rambling for the past 10 minutes. He was listening at first but she lost him. This park the couple were at was a beautiful sight, it had a beautiful lake in the middle of it with a trail that went around the entire lake which they were walking, but decided to take a break.

"How you feeling about your class starting next week?" He asked sparking up a conversation.

"I'm so excited," She expressed placing her hand on his thigh and her head on his shoulder.

"I'm excited for you. Really," He said rubbing on her arm as he looked at the beautiful lake.

"That means a lot," She smiled also absorbing the beautiful lake.

"How's work going?" She questioned.

"Good, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's crazy how I use to be running from the cops now my ass one," She laughed. She knew being a cop wasn't Roscoes ideal job, but it provided for the family.

"I'm really proud of you," She added as she looked into his brown eyes. She could tell he was tired, but she was glad he made time for her.

"Thank you, love," He replied kissing her gently.

"You tired?" She asked, intertwining her fingers with his.

"Not really. Just a little," He replied, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Rose smiled. Her love language was physical. She felt the most love when Roscoe touched her. It didn't have to be sexual for her it was just the fact knowing he was close to her. She loved having him near.

"Tell me about Casey," Rose mind was curious about his partner. He never really talked about her or work even.

"She's engaged to a woman," He started off knowing that was the main reason she was asking. "She's two years older than us, but she's really cool. She kind of remind me of you. She's very very talkative but she's cool people."

"I would love to meet her one day," she said feeling sort of relieved he told her a little about Casey.

"Yeah, that's cool. I'm still getting to know her but I'm sure she wouldn't mind meeting you."

Rose nodded.

"I do wanna apologize about the Maxwell situation. I don't know how I can be so blind sometimes when it comes to guys catching feelings for me. I just really be looking for a friend but that never seem to happen," She chuckled.

"It's okay. I do appreciate you telling me and being honest. But sometimes you should listen to me because I be seeing the signs."

"I will," She said turning to him, he turned to her and leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you so much," She expressed looking into his eyes. "And i'm so blessed to have met you and to have you as my man. You really mean a lot to me."

"The feeling is mutual," he said kissing her once more. "I do have a question though," He said still looking at her.

"Yes?"