14.

"I want it! I got!" Rose sung along with Ariana Grande while Roscoe was fixing himself up in the mirror for work. He chuckle and watched Rose dance wildly behind him. Rose was attired in her white fluffy robe, her long black hair was wet and curly from the shower she took with Roscoe earlier.

He enjoyed little moments with Rose before work. They rarely saw each other but when they did it was always special.

"Fuck it up baby," He encouraged Rose. She was bent over on the jucazzi tub twerking, he laughed at her. He didn't understand how she had so much energy this early in the morning. Her cheeks grew red an a wide smile appeared on her beautiful face. She loved when her man hyped her up.

Eventually, his routine was completed and he was getting ready to head out.

Rose turned the music down.

"Your breakfast is in the microwave. I didn't make you lunch because-"

"The doctor's appointment," He said cutting her off. She smiled at the fact he remembered.

"Exactly! It's at 12:30 so try to get there no later than 12:15," She said wrapping her arms around his neck, he snaked his arms around her waist.

"Be safe please," She said examining the blue officer uniform he was wearing— she was proud at how far he came.

"I will," He said leaning down and pressing his lips on hers for a moment before pulling away. "I'll see you later and I love you," He said removing his hands from around her.

"Okay, I love you too," She smiled.

After Roscoe left Roscoe listened to Ann Marie while finding new recipes on Pinterest. She was bored. Plus, she wanted to explore and try new dishes for fun.

A recipe of Creamy Tomato and Spinach caught her attention. She screenshot the recipe and made a mental note to stop by the grocery store.

The sound of Ace whining and scratching at her door gained her attention. Ace is a German Shepherd puppy that Rose purchased for the house. She's been lonely lately and wanted company. She thought a dog was the answer.

It's been three weeks since they have had the dog and Roscoe and David was training it pretty quickly.

Rose quickly got up, she was not in the mood to clean up dog piss.

"I'm coming," She said opening the door.

Ace was overjoyed to see Rose and begun bark and jumping up to her. He was still at puppy so he barely touched her knees, she smiled but went downstairs.

He followed behind her, he already knew the routine. It was potty time.

Rose opened the back door to which is where Ace spent most of his time playing with his toys Roscoe and Rose bought him.

Rose rubbed her growing pregnant belly while she patiently waited for a Ace to finish handling his business.

Ace soon finished and rushed back into the house for his breakfast. Rose closed the door and locked it behind them.

David rolled in the kitchen while Rose was feeding Ace.

"Good morning," He said gaining her attention.