Update on ways to support my writing.

In response to my Call to Action chapters/announcements, I received several replies from some of you asking for a different way to support my writing since not everyone has the financial stability or freedom to pay a monthly subscription.

I really appreciate all the replies and comments from everyone showing their support and will say that I have to step away for a while, as I mentioned in the update, since I need to focus on my mental health for some time to prevent myself from having to quit writing and getting even worse because of that.

In response to the requests for alternate ways to support me, I have opened my Paypal.me link and shared it in both the Discord's News and Updates channel and made it a pinned post on Patreon that is public. I will add a link to both the discord and the Patreon post below for those who wish to support me but are unable to afford a monthly subscription.

And I appreciate these one-time donations just as much as any Patreon subscription, it helps me keep myself motivated outside of my own desire to write. It is one of several things that keep me motivated to push out content at the rate I 'did'. I am not pointing fingers when I say that the 'silence' of the community did help in wearing me down mentally. I had from the start hoped that the community I could build like this on Wattpad would be more vocal about what they liked in a chapter, what it did for them and such. But unfortunately those replies have been scarce and few and far in between since I began uploading on Wattpad. I am not blaming any of you for not replying as often as I had hoped, nor do I blame you for not joining the Discord, However. I have been using Wattpad as a means to release my writing to the world and simultaneously be able to get in contact with my readers.

I hope that more of you will join the Discord and reply to the chapters as they come out. I do need to say that I have chapters ready for Wattpad that are already out on Patreon for next week, after that, there are no guaranteed chapters on Wattpad anymore for some time.

Patreon : patreon.com/padgevanderklift

Discord : https://discord.gg/w66GDsg