𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

3rd persons POV

Klaus had put the phone down and Stefan came out of bathroom after washing the blood from his face. "I have a little surprise for you".

"What? I can go". Stefan says knowing it would just make klaus laugh.

"A human. Too feed on. I think you're ready for that after all those blood bags". Klaus grins. They waited around for 15 minutes when there was a knock on the door. "Dinners here".

Klaus opens the door and Annie smiles at Stefan walking in to hug him. "I really need to talk. I don't even know what to say, I'm not speaking to anyone back home and I'm only talking to you because I trust you".

"Isn't that sweet". She turns around and sees klaus.

"Is he a vampire?". She asks Stefan quietly.

"Try again".

"Werewolf?".

"I'm both sweetheart. I'm the only thing in the world that cannot be killed. I'm immortal. Anyway Stefan you better get stuck in if we are making our way out soon".

"What's he talking about?". annies asks looking at Stefan. Stefan's face was sad but he had his fangs out. "Stefan". Annies foot steps back slowly . "You don't have to do this".

"Oh I'm afraid he does. Because if I do it I'll rip out your throat". klaus smiles and Annie backs to the door quickly and runs down the hallway Before making it to the elevator. The door starts shutting but Stefan rips the doors off. Annie screams and finds the corner.

"Stefan, no stop please".

"I can't! I can't stop. I need you to keep running!". He holds his self down.

Klaus sees shes left her phone in the apartment and decides to have fun.

'Annie, come home soon x'- mom
'Can we please talk?'- Bonnie.

He phones Damon.

"What do you want? I thought we weren't friends anymore?".

"Oh that is a shame. You won't be able to see her before she dies". Damon already recognised his voice.

"You don't touch her!", he panics.

"I won't. I can't guarantee that for your ripper brother". He ends the phone and makes his way to Stefan. They needed to leave now.

Annie ran but Stefan couldn't help it. He followed her and fed into her neck making her screech. "Stefan!". She gasps.

"Okay that's enough". Klaus comes behind him. "Leave her, we need to go now". Stefan drops Annie on the floor as she passes out.

"I'm sorry Annie". Stefan whispers before leaving with klaus for god knows how long. He knew he would be back. Just not in elenas lifetime.

1hour had passed and Damon had found where Annie was. He didn't know if she would make it. "Hey Annie. Annie you have to look at me". He holds her face and decides to feed her blood.

Watching her neck heal and her skin fill with colour made him smile and sigh with relief. He picks her up and carries her home to her mom and dad.

They hear a knock and her mom Jane jumps up running to the door. They hadn't heard from her in 3 hours. "Miss raye, I'm sorry to keep Her". She sees her daughter asleep in Damon's arms. "She fell asleep in my car and I didn't want to wake Her".

"Oh Damon. Thank you", she whispers. "You couldn't take her up could you?". Damon steps in, after being invited in a while ago, into her room lying her down slowly. He sits at her side watching her relax into a deep sleep before taking off downstairs. "Again Damon, thank you"

"Don't worry about it".

"Oh and". She stops him from walking out. "I know you're going through a rough patch but she loves you. I can tell and I know you care for her too, just promise you'll always keep her safe".

"Always and forever", he smiles and walks out into the cold air.

Annie's pov-

I wake up in my bed. I jump up and look in the mirror. My neck. It's healed. Was that a dream?

"You're up. Good don't forget work". My mom says coming in.

"Wait, how did I get home?". I ask.

"You fell asleep in Damon's car. He brought you home". He came for me. My mom smiles and I roll my eyes. "Work".

I sigh and get ready and she takes me. I work in a small cafe across from the grill. I used to work at the grill but the hours were way too long and Me and Damon did more stuff back then. Speaking of Damon.

"Coffee please". He says. Ignore him. "Come on. Annie please". I walk off into the back. "You know I saved your life last night right?". I refuse to talk to him. "Fine". He scoffs and walks out and I turn around watching him storm out into the grill probably for bourbon. Man does he love his bourbon.

I see Caroline and Bonnie come in. Great. "Hey Annie". Bonnie smiles.

"What can I get for you today?". I ask in a monotone voice.

"We came to apologise". Caroline says.

"Sorry we don't accept those". I say sorting out the shelves. Caroline walks out and Bonnie walks up to me.

"I am sorry. If you wanna talk about it just call me". She puts her hand on my shoulder and then follows Caroline. I don't know how to feel about it. I love them I do, I think the one that hurt most was Damon.

"You can leave early today. Say 2? I got stuff to do". My new boss peter says.

"Yeah sure thanks".

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine". I sigh.

"Are you sure cause you've been cleaning that cup for 5 minutes With one napkin". He cleans tables while smiling to himself. "Is it boy trouble?".

"Damon's not my boyfriend", I groan.

"I never mentioned Damon", he laughs.

After a few hours I was finally finished .I walked outside in the sun and saw everyone in the grill laughing with each other. Screw this. "Hey peter, you wanna go for a drink before you clock off?".

"Yeah I could do with one". He walks out and locks the cafe door. We walk in together and I feel Damon's eyes on me. "What do you want?".

"Just a coke". I smile. "Thanks". We go to the corner table and he starts talking to me  but I wasn't listening. I was watching Damon. It makes me more angry the more I see him I feel like I'm gonna explode into tears. He leaves and I get up shortly after.

"Stay for another". Peter grabs my hand.
"I can cancel my plans".

"No Im sorry I have to do something".

"Hey". He yanks me back. "You invited me out".

"For a drink".

"Yeah. Exactly. So stay". He pulls me back but I pull out his grip.

"What exactly did you think I meant". He grabs my arm again and it started to piss me off.

"You touch her and I'll break your legs". Peter turns around. "Leave, before I kill you". He stares at him and peter just walks out without saying a word. Damon looks at me and walks out. Do I follow him? I shouldn't but I do.

He was quicker than me so when I got to his place he was already in. I build up my courage. I knock on and walk in and I see him pulling his fangs out of a woman's neck.