𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

15 minutes passed and Elena thought of something. "Caroline's dad!".

"Oh yeah, Stefan he was able to resist compulsion". I say.

"Yeah, I bet it's just mind control right a couple decades of training". He laughs.

"Stefan you don't have to, you can fight it". Elena says.

"No I can't Elena! I'm a ripper! You know what I hear when you talk, all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood around your body and once that buzzer goes off I'm going to have to feed on you. And you know what's worse? I won't be able to stop". He says.

"I don't believe that Stefan you can fight this!".

"Why because I love you?".

"Yeah!". She stresses. I take out my phone and notice it's dead. Great. I had an idea. If I could run out before that clock goes down stefan couldn't feed on Elena because he's trying to you know fracture my spine. I look at it and it says 1 minute.

I take my feet slowly to the door and open it. "Annie no! If you leave I'll kill you". Stefan says. "I won't be able to stop please!". He begs.

"Stefan come on you can fight this I know you can". I say and the clock goes down and down. "Elena you're gonna have to run".

"She's right Elena, once that clock hits zero".

"No you can fight this stefan". She begs.

Then the awful sound of the buzzer goes off. I take Elena and run off with her. "Elena run". I shout.

She goes quicker and I follow her only to be grabbed by klaus. "In here you two". He throws us in the cafeteria. "It's amazing that the only thing stronger than your thirst for blood is your love for this one girl. Maybe you should turn it off". He says walking to stefan. "Turn it off".

"No!", Stefan pushes him back and klaus pins him against the wall.

"Turn it off!", he shouts so loud it hurt my ears. I watch as Stefans face becomes robot like.

"What did you do". I say.

"I fixed him. The only way to show you. Stefan maybe you'd like to try the doppelgängers blood". He says and Stefan just smiles.

"No!", Elena screams as Stefan feeds on her.

"Stefan no!". I scream and before I could see anything else klaus drags me away as I fight him. "Get off me!".

"Be quiet and do as I say". Klaus says compelling me. "Tell Stefan to take you and Elena to hospital, I'll meet you both there".

I do as he says and I wait for klaus to tell me what to do next. I watched as Elena was hooked to a blood bag but it was taking it from her. I sit waiting and waiting I thought compulsion wouldn't work but I guess it's different for hybrids.

"Hello little one, come here", he says. "Last thing and then you're free from my compulsion. You have to kill Damon".

"Why". I say.

"Thought it would be quite funny". He says. I stay inside as klaus goes out and after 5 minutes he runs back in and leaves with Stefan. I couldn't say anything. I run to elenas room and pull the wires off her.

"Elena". I wake her.

"Annie, where am I?".

"You're in the hospital you're okay. We can go now". I say. She swings her legs around and then Damon comes in.

"I've got her". He says. I just look at him. He picks her up and takes her away.

"Damon, I have to tell you something". I say.