𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

A week passed and I hadn't spoken to Damon. I don't know where he is, I don't want to know. He just left me. my dad hasn't spoken more than 5 words to me. I think he's depressed and I don't know what to do. I need somebody.

Me,Elena, Bonnie, Tyler and Caroline where at the school it was 11:30pm and we had been setting mouse traps up on the floor for over an hour. It was senior prank night, the night we've all been waiting for.

As I sat in the desk letting Tyler out them around me the light turned on and half the traps went off. I look and see Matt come through the door. "Matt! Do you know how long this took?". Caroline groans.

"Forgot about senior prank night?", Tyler asks.

"Clearly". He laughs.

"Yeah well if I'm doing it you're doing it", Elena says pointing her flashlight in his direction.

"I'm kinda surprised any of you are doing this". He says.

"We've been waiting for this moment since freshman year, it's a time to make new memories to stay with us forever and-".

"If we don't create these memories now what's the point of it all". Elena finishes Caroline's repetitive sentence off.

"You're all losers and I've got 10 more classrooms to prank", Tyler says grabbing his bag.

"Where are you going?", I say to Elena.

"Gluing Alaric's desk shut". She smiles.

"I'll get the super glue". I say following her. "I have a good feeling about this year, even if certain people aren't with me".

"I feel the same about my mom". She says. "Me and my dad talked about this day, this night. He and my mom met each other on this night". She says. We go through the doors when we see someone unexpected.

"You're supposed to be dead". Klaus says to Elena. "What are going to do about that?". He grabs her and then my arm.

"What do you need with me?". I stress.

"I can't have you running off and telling your friends". He says. He drags us both. "You were supposed to be dead to break the curse the whole point of you dying was so I can make hybrids but you've chucked a spanner in the works".

"If you're gonna kill me just do it". She says.

"All In good time, I gotta do it in ways to make you suffer". He throws us through a door to all of our friends in the gym. "Attention seniors". He says In an American accent. "You have officially been busted prank night is over". They all pick up there stuff and groan. "You two". He says getting Dana and chads attention. They're in my physics class.

"Who are you sorry?". Dana asks.

"Sorry I wasn't in my right head the last time we met. Dana lift your foot up". He says and she does. "Now chad when she puts her foot down I want you to beat her to death".

"Klaus no, you don't have to hurt anybody". I say.

"Oh come on love of course I do". Dana's leg wobbles and I shut my eyes. "Keep it up love".

"Wheres stefan? What did you do to him". Elena asks.

"Stefans on a time out". The door opened and Bonnie and Matt came in.

"Bonnie get out of here". I shout. Klaus appeared behind her.

"Ah I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Dana why don't you relax you and chad take five". Chad catches her and they sit down. "I'm assuming you're the reason Elena is still alive"