𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

The next day I had turned off my phone and spent the day with my dad. We watched movies made dinner and talked about mom and everything else..... yes supernatural.

"So you aren't talking to Damon now?", my dad asks.

"No dad, Damon and Elena arent my friends, stefans humanity is off, Bonnie tells Elena everything, Caroline has Tyler problems and Matt doesn't understand. My choices of friends are a psychotic hybrid who killed my mom or his daggered sister".

"Do you talk to him? The hybrid".

"He's sorry dad, I know he is. He's actually a nice guy just Lonely, and I mean it's not bad to have him on your good side".

"The thing that scared me is you forgive to easily. be careful sweetie".

"I will dad, I'm gonna go to bed I love you". I kiss his head.

"Love you too".

I laid in bed Thinking about what my dad said. I wouldn't say I forgive people easily I just see the best in them even when they don't. I pick up my book and start reading when someone appeared in front of me. "I thought something happened to you".

"Damon, what do you want?". i say not looking up to him.

"I came by to see if you were still alive, is your phone broken?".

"Why What happened?".

"I gave klaus his coffins back", he says.

"What?!", I jump up. "Are you out of your mind".

"All but the locked one, still a bit of leverage". He smirks. "And I did something". He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a dagger. A dagger for an original.

"What the hell did you". I say. "Which one?".

"Elijah, I thought maybe he could have a family reunion sooner than expected". He says and I just sit back on my bed looking back to my book. "I know it doesn't mean anything to you but I am Sorry". He says. "It meant nothing to me and you know you mean everything to me".

"It hurt, felt like you ripped my heart out". I don't look at him

"I still love you".

"I still love you Damon but I can't be with you, I can't trust you. I want to I want to trust you so bad". I cry looking at him. "I think we're just gonna have to be friends".

"Like we used to be?".

"I don't think we ever could be that close again", I say shaking head.

"Noted".

"I think you should go. I'll probably see you tomorrow, I'll help Bonnie open the coffin".

"And her mom". He says. "She found her mom Abby. She has no powers though".

"Her mom? Well then I'll see her mom too". I say.

"Good night". He says.

"Good night Damon". I wait until he leaves and I shut my window before climbing into bed.

——

Stefan took us down to where the coffin was which was under the Lockwood house. "Why aren't you coming in?", Bonnies mom asks.

"Vampires aren't aloud in damon compelled a few Gardner's to get it in", he says. "So you're gonna hide out down here and find a way to open this thing".

"I told you I don't have my powers", she stresses.

"And I don't believe you, call me when you have a breakthrough", he walks off.

"He's going through a rough patch he's overprotective of people he's never even met usually", I say.

"What is all this?",  Abby asks.

"It's a family story, about a woman who loved her children so much she couldn't bare to see them die", Bonnie says. "There's nothing in this thing", I Come over her looking at the page.

"What's this?", I point to the ripped page.

"It is the sealing spell I used for mikael, I burned it so I could have it out of my mind. Didn't work though", her mom says. "Huh, this is a sealing spell for coffins", she says. "Look".

"Yeah it's a sealing spell it won't help us open it", I say.

"No, this. In the side it's a symbol. It's a bloodline, if a bloodline closed the coffin that means they can open it".

"So you and Bonnie?", I ask.

"Okay if this doesn't require me, I'm gonna wait upstairs for signal, I'll call Damon and tell him we're close". I say making my way up. I sit outside on a rock waiting for the signal to come then I text Damon.

'We found a way, need more time though'.

Then I get a text from Matt. 'Caroline's  dad died'.

I call him back, "Matt what happened?".

"He died with vampire blood In his system. He would never of wanted to turn. Where are you?".

"Trying to get this coffin open, where's Caroline now?".

"She's with her mom, I'm with Elena someone tried to kill alaric".

"You mean his new psychotic girlfriend?".

"No, she had an alibi it wasn't her. But now that's 3 people in the founders council".

"So we have a murderer in mystic falls. And not the supernatural kind. Listen I'm gonna-", I stop talking when I hear something.

"Annie? Everything okay?".

"Uh, I'm gonna go I can hear-".

Before I finish my sentence I feel myself being knocked out onto the floor.

——

My eyes opened to my head on my pillow and someone in the room. "I was wondering when you would wake", i Sit up looking at the person in the corner of my room.

"Rebekah?". I jump up and she stands up. "You have no idea how much I missed you", I hug her. "I can't believe Elena did that to you".

"Yes and it's extremely hard not to kill her".

"The coffin. Someone-".

"Yes. My mother", she says looking to the floor.

"Your mother? But she- I thought".

"I have no idea how but she's back. The whole family is back together", she smiles.

"You know Damon kissed Elena right?".

"I heard, I could kill him?".

"Hmmm, it's okay I threw him off my balcony", I say and she laughs.

"Well you do know he brought you back here".

"He did? Well I think he's trying to make up for the kiss, he's apologised like a thousand times and I know how sorry he is but every time I look at him I just think of him and Elena and it angers me".

"Listen annie, take it from me. In life you'll have many heartbreaks but the person you're supposed to be with will mend your once broken heart, even if it's the one who broke it". She throws in her jacket. "I would love to stay but I have a family matter to attend to. I'll see you later Annie", she smiles and then leaves.

Finally a friend to talk to.