𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Damon and I were driving to the bridge to grab the pieces that are being used to restore the bridge.

He had a fear that sage had gone to tell Rebekah. See rose and Finn were in love almost 900 years ago and she hasn't changed any of those feelings. And Damon's fear was right.

We got there and Rebekah had already started burning the wood. He gets out the car in frustration. "Your plans always seemed to get ruined don't they", she says to him walking away. He turns back around and rose was there. "I told you I'd save your creepy little boyfriend!", he stresses marching up to her.

"Yes and you lied!", she bites back and then calms down. "They're all linked. Once one dies they all die. If I could get inside of her head don't you think I could get inside of yours?".

Damon strangles her pushing her down and I jump out of the car. "I should end you", he spits at her.

"Damon, I'm 900 years old. Pure not capable of ending me", she throws him on the car. "You really think I'd risk Finns life for one of your petty revenge fantasies?".

"Let me tell you something", he says getting up. "Your long lost love had a suicide wish. So when mama witch linked them together in a spell. He's the one who was willing to die".

"He wouldn't do that", she says.

"It's true", I say.

"He didn't want to live. Not for you, not for anyone, he doesn't love you sage. And when I do find a way to kill those originals. I'll start with Finn", he says getting back in the car.

"I'm sorry", I say to her and get back in with him and he drives away. "You didn't have to say that", I tell him but he just drives.

"Ugh could you answer that", he says about his phone ringing. "I bet it's elena".

"It is", is at and answer it. "Elena, Hey".

"Annie! Thank god you picked up I need your help. Ric went psycho and stabbed Meredith, he's knocked out for now but could you come and help".

"You mean the rings totally took control?", I ask.

"Not totally but almost there".

"Okay I have a spell for that, I saw it. me and Damon are on our way". I say and end the call. "You hear?".

"Yeah", he sighs. "So you know what to do?".

"All in my head", I say.

——

We got to Elenas that night and I managed to to do a little spell to keep him down. I ended up falling asleep on the chair while Damon didn't sleep and instead made sure ric didn't get up and murder us all.

As he finally came around in the morning he was a little confused. "What are you doing here?".

"Oh just making sure my little witch didn't turn you into a frog, or a block of salt", Damon says and I sit up.

"I just did a little spell to keep the the killer you at bay, for now".

"What happened", he groans.

"Let's just say the alter ego in you is hell bent on killing council members. So we're gonna pack up some of your stuff and go to the loft, just for a little bit".

"I'm gonna go get those herbs", I say.

I go down and go to Elena. "Hey", she says. "Is he okay?".

"He's fine, give him these twice a day", I put down the jar. "I'll get you more when it runs out".

"Thankyou", she smiles. There's always going to be tension between us but how could there not be.