𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

A lot happened in the day. Ric was wrongfully accused of the murders. Stefan fed on somebody and Rebekah was digging up Salvatore family journals. She said she'd tell me later tonight.

But the only thing I thought about. Damon.
It was the next night and I'd gone back over to Damon's. I hear a piano from the sitting room and lean against the side watching Damon play it lightly.

"3 years and I didn't know you could play the piano". I say and he stops turning around. "I came here to tell you something".

"Is this a good thing?".

"I don't know. I understand now that if I were to become a vampire I could no longer have my powers, I could no longer feel my mother with me if I abandoned my powers for eternal life".

"I know", he sighs standing up. "But we have eachother for now and we can figure out the rest in years to come".

"There's something else. I like the mikaelsons and I don't think I could pick a side if it came down to it".

"How can you like them?".

"Rebekah is my closest friend Damon and even though there's a big fault with klaus he protects me, they're like a family to me". He laughs and sits back down. "It's not something we need to argue about Okay? Now tell me what happened today with rick".

He looks at me and just gives in. "Samantha Gilbert has a journal And Stefan was pulling stuff out so at first we thought she was still alive and murdering the founders again like all those years ago, but I killed her so we dug more. It's the ring. He blacks out kills someone, stabs himself to look like a victim and then comes back to reality again, she wrote that she herself would go crazy and blackout".

"Well Rebekah said she was looking for a journal could it be because of the murders? Maybe she's trying to help. She said she was going to tell me tonight". I explain and Damon smiles. "What?".

"You know you have to tell me what she says right?", he says and I groan. "As your boyfriend".

"As my boyfriend? You think you've crawled your way to that title so quickly?", I joke and he laughs sarcastically before kissing me. "I have to meet her".

"Stay", he says grabbing me.

"I can't", I laugh. "She said it was important". He just pouts and picks me up before putting me back on my feet. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?".

"You better", he says as I leave.

——

Rebekah was already in my room when I got home. "Where Have you been?", she asks.

"Out".

"Oh dear. Damon? That's gonna be a hard one for you and your friends", She says laughing.

"What did you want to talk about?", I ask sitting on my chair.

"As you know I am immortal. The tree that was used to make us was burned down and now we have the ash. But what if I told you there was another tree, another white oak tree".

"What? We have to find it, we have to burn it".

"Exactly, the only problem.... well for you is that we can't tell Damon or Stefan. Or anyone for that matter, if they find it's they'll find their and use it against us, the tree is in the old Salvatore files, there family used to do records of trees and nature. Thrilling I know".

"Wait, so what do I do?".

"I'll ask around, the mayor and the sheriff maybe, you can snoop around there house", she smiles.