𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

So the vampire diaries is being taken off Netflix on 1/11/20 for legal reasons I will be passing away

Today Damon comes home and I'm getting nervous thinking about him and elena. But also I feel bad for the argument with Elena.

I want to apologise I do, I guess I'll just have to see how I feel at the dance tonight.

I got back to school after free period to help Caroline with all the decorations. "Hi", an awkward elena says. Maybe I'll find out now. "We had to get back before school started I couldn't be late again", I just nod in response.

"Come on guys can please can we just make up I have enough stress with this dance tonight", Caroline moans. I look at elena and smile. "Rebekah didn't even show up", she says under her breath.

"I'm sorry", I say hugging her.

"That was quick", I hear Stefan say and we pull away. "Aw look tacky", he says looking at the decorations.

"What do you want?", I ask him. "Aren't you supposed to be looking after Alaric".

"He's gone. I don't know how or where but he's gone and only he knows where that last white oak stake is".

"Great what do we do now?", elena says in frustration.

"Well he could still be himself, remember he still had herbs with him, so maybe he just left you to protect you", I say. "He did say it takes everything in him not to kill you".

"Maybe, just be careful", he says to us and walks back. Elena looks at Caroline and she nods as if to say 'go for it' and she follows him.

"She's asking him? Is she sure she wants to go down that route again". I say.

"She loves him. After all this time she still loves him". I look at the door wanting to get out of this place to see Damon. "Fine!", she exclaims. "Go see your boyfriend", she says and I hug her tightly before running off with my bag.

I take off down the hall and out the doors. I trust him enough to know he would never do that to me and I know elena wouldn't of come up to me today if something did happen. I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters.

I get to his house and open the door. I see him stood getting a whiskey and I run over. "Hey", he says catching me as I jump into him. "Miss me?".

I look at him and just kiss him. "I missed you too much. And I do trust you because I know you love me".

"You'd be right about that", he says kissing me again.

"So you wanna be my date tonight", I smile.

"Yes and speaking of tonight", he drops me down. "I have something. Wait here", he rushes upstairs and in seconds he comes back down.

"Jewellery?", I ask seeing the box. He opens it up and there was a 1920s head piece. "Oh My god".

"Its for you. You put your hair up and it slots right in".

"Okay fashionista Damon", I joke and then look back at the head piece. "It's beautiful".

"So I'll pick you at 7", he says and I nod with a smile. He takes my hair and tucks it behind my ear. "I love you", he says softly.

"I love you too".

——-

Later in the night Damon had picked me up and showed me his dance moves from the 20s. "What was it like in the 20s?".

"We danced till our feet were numb and drank until our brains shut off".

"So what you do now", I say and he laughs. We danced for a while until Jeremy came in rushing over.

"Elena went with Esther, she had Alaric ".

"Esther? So she's not dead", I say. "Where did she go?".

"I don't know", we rush out the hall and Stefan follows us. Me and Jeremy walked all the way down the carpet but Stefan and Damon stopped. "What is it?".

"A seal. We can't get out", Damon says. "I'll get bonnie". He says going back inside.

Klaus comes out to us as he was on the phone to Rebekah asking where she was. We let him realise for himself that there was a barrier spell in place. "Your mothers back". I say and go back inside.

I find bonnie who was with her date and Damon. "We got some Gilbert blood for the location spell".

"Annie give me your hand", bonnie hold my hand. "I can't do the barrier spell Esther she's blocking me".

"She can't have that much power", klaus says coming in.

"We cant do it".

"Oh on the contrary", klaus gets a hold of Bonnies date by the neck. "You will break the barrier or I will break his neck.

"Klaus stop, you really think she's doing this for you? She could just stop the spell right now and let you rot in here", I say getting him to stop. "Klaus". He lets go and steps back.

"Hurry up about it". He says walking out.

"I could do the locator spell", she says.

"Well students are walking straight past the barrier so it's not affecting them", Matt says.

"The old graveyard", bonnie says.

"Great me, Jeremy and Matt will go find elena", I say.

"Not you", Damon takes my arm. "She'll kill you".

"Oh thanks Damon", Jeremy says. "But he's right".

"What? I'm a witch".

"Yeah who still can't do a locator spell, now don't be stupid", he says. "Jeremy and Matt will go and you will stay here while we wait".

Jeremy and Matt take off not wasting any time and bonnie stays trying to break the barrier spell. "I feel like we're just waiting around for a death to happen", I sigh going in the hall.

"Hey", Damon takes my hand. "Did I tell you that you looked beautiful tonight? If I saw you in the 1920s I might of even refrained from feeding on you".

"So sweet", I say. "Do you think I'm useless? I mean if I can't even do a locator spell".

"No, I didn't mean it. Listen you know you can I just said that because I hate not being able to protect you and I know you hate when I say that but it's true. I want to be able to save you".

"I know and I love you because of that".

"Are two really still going?", klaus says interrupting. "I would of thought the kissing your best mate ruined that".

"Klaus isn't there something you're supposed to be doing like I don't know, going away". I say.

"Where's my sister?".

"I have no clue, she wasn't here this morning to help with setting up either".

"She's the one that made me come to This stupid dance".

I look at Damon and smile. "For Caroline", I say and klaus rolls his eyes before walking away. "He has a thing for care".

"You think I couldn't see that?".