𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

I was sat on my bed with the sun beaming onto me when someone knocked on my door. "Come in". I say expecting my dad. "Caroline Hey!". I get up and hug her.

"What happened where were you?". I ask.

"I'll explain it to both of you". She says and Bonnie walks in.

"Bonnie!", I squeeze her tightly.

"One summer I'm gone and it goes to hell for you guys". She says and we sit on my bed. "Caroline where were you then?".

"My dad, he locked me up and tried to get the vampire out of me. Took off my ring and Set the sun on my back for 15 minutes at a time".

"Oh my god Caroline I'm so sorry". I say. "How did you get out?".

"My mom and Tyler".

"Tyler?", I say with a smile. "You guys going to the founders party tonight?".

"Yes of course, I have a new dress and it's our first normal night together". Bonnie smiles. "Okay can we go to elenas now I wanna see Jeremy".

"Okay come on". I jump up and run in my kitchen to grab the pasta bake my dad made.

"Where's your dad?", Bonnie asks.

"He said he was running an errand I don't know". I lock up and get into Caroline's car. "You made chilli? You know everyone is going to make chilli". I says

"It's the only thing I can make". She shrugs.

I knock on and make Bonnie wait behind the door. "Hey we bring gifts".

"Tell me it's not chilli". She says. Bonnie walks round. "Bonnie!", her mood was instantly lifted and she hugged her.

"Bonnie". I see Jeremy come down and she runs to him hugging and kissing him.

"Ugh that's enough of that". I say going into Elenas kitchen. "Hey alaric".

"Hey Annie What's this?".

"Pasta bake, I'm smart enough to know everyone will be making chilli".

"You guys can help me cook it through". Elena says grabbing the pot.

"When did you learn to cook?", I ask.

"Damon helped a little". She says.

"Damon's helping you cook now?", Bonnie asks. "Jeez I know he's in love with you but could he make it a little less obvious". I look at Elena and she looks at me. "What?".

"Annie and Damon are- kind of a thing". Caroline says.

"Yeah, kind of". I say. Elena grabs her chest in pain.

"My necklace!", she pulls it away. "It burned me". There was a small circle on her chest that was red and burnt.

"Let me see it". Bonnie says. She looks at it before touching it and sparks fly off everywhere.

"Uhhh maybe don't pick that up", I say.

*

Me, Elena and Caroline where sat waiting for Bonnie to get her magic book. I can't remember what she called it. All I could think about is what Bonnie said about Damon I mean am I just in the way of these two being together?

"Hey I got it. There's an identification spell that could maybe tell me what the necklace was doing that for". Bonnie sits with me. "It may take a while so let me know if anyone is coming".

"So", I say. "Are you like switching?", I ask Elena.

"What?".

"Switching. Are you switching salvatores now that stefans gone I mean you can have Damon now".