𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

My legs were taking me somewhere. I didn't know Where.

I just walked, until I saw a huge abandoned house, it looked old and broken and it was like I was being pulled in. I take my feet up the porch and through the door. I looked around, dust covering everything and breaks of light shining through from the broken window frames. I was pulled down a corridor and down some stairs then through another door. The only thing that caught my eyes where 4 coffins. Three lined next to each other and one behind. I go toward the coffin and lift it open revealing a familiar face. Klaus.

I look at his hands and see elenas necklace, I stared for while then reached my hand to touch it.

Then I shot up from bed.

I look around seeing that I'm in my normal place making me calm down. I've had that dream everyday for a week and I have no idea what it means.

I tried to get in contact with Rebekah but no luck. I mean she probably ran when she found out klaus didn't die.

'Meet at the grill?'- Bonnie.

'Perfect, be there in 20 x'.

I get out of bed and take a shower ridding myself from the nightmare sweat and get changed. "I'm going to the grill. Do you need anything while I'm out?". I ask my dad who was reading his paper.

"I'm okay darling, just be careful out there". Ever since he found out he's been more cautious. As any dad would be. But he needs to understand that with Damon around nothing bad will happen to me.

"Love you", I say leaving and driving into town. I like to take in nature when I'm driving, I don't know ever since I found I was a witch it was like I had more of a liking to the natural things around.

I park up and go into the grill meeting Elena and Bonnie. "Hey guys you okay?". I ask them taking a seat.

"Hey, Yeah elena was just telling me about her run this morning", Bonnie says.

"So I was running and there's this man behind me who was right behind me all the way, I thought he was following me, I don't know ever since klaus I've just been paranoid as hell I mean why hasn't he made a move?". She vents. "I feel like I'm going crazy".

"Don't worry I think I might be crazy too. For a whole week I've the same dream on repeat. 4 coffins. Klaus is in one of them". Bonnie says.

"Wait". I stop her. "You have that dream too?".

"Well maybe it's not a dream", Elena says.

"I mean it could be stress. My grams said witches have stress dreams". She explains.

"Probably", I shrug it off. "Have you heard from Stefan?", I ask elena.

"He betrayed us Annie. The Stefan we know is gone", she sighs.

"Seems Damon isn't handling it so well", I look over to him with a bottle of whiskey playing darts. "You guys mind?", I say and they let me go. I walk over to him leaning against the side. "Well look at you".

"Hello you", he smiles.

"You okay?", I ask seeing him stumble to the darts.

"What makes you think I'm not?". He comes over.

"You're day drunk. I'd say this is my least favourite attractive look on you", I say.

"Ah. What's  your favourite?"  He asks and I take his jacket in my hands kissing him.

"You smell like bourbon", I say with a smile.

"Are we having a game then?". Elena comes over.