𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It wasn't good news.

Matt came back to tell us that Esther had started a process on Alaric... the immortality spell. Wants he feeds he will kill any vampire in his way and vampire sympathisers. It's old Alaric heightened.

But he didn't want to turn.

All of us went to the graveyard.

Caroline with Tyler. me and Stefan. Damon on his own and Meredith looking like her heart was broken. We stood with each other and waited for elena to come out from saying her goodbye. He came to the gate and looked at us all one by one, with a smile he he slowly steps back into the tomb and closing the gate. I could feel the heaviness in the atmosphere.

"I'll take you home", Stefan says to me and elena.

"I'm gonna stay", I say my eyes wander to Damon and Stefan nods in agreement.

"I think Damon needs some company", he says.

I see him slump on a rock and then everyone leaves apart from Meredith who went inside the tomb to say goodbye. "This is better for him".

"I know", he says taking my hand. Meredith came back out to us.

"I gave him a sedative so he will fall asleep first, he'll go peacefully".

"I offered to snap his neck but he wouldn't accept. You'd think a guy who's been dying all his life would want to just get it over with already", he takes a mouthful of bourbon.

"Would he? Do you not think he'd want his friend with him?".

"No he said he wanted to be alone", he says.

"Do you think that's what he really wants?", she says. "Get home safe", she says to us both and then walks away.

"Shes right", I say. He looks at me and sighs. "Go I'll wait for you".

He looks at the whiskey bottle and stands up to walk slowly inside.

I waited patiently for him letting him say his goodbye and keeping his best friend company as he slips into a sleep. I couldn't imagine how bad this would affect Damon, this is his best friend... his drinking buddy.

I hear the gate open up and Damon comes out and I jump up to hold him for support. "I'm sorry", I say quietly. "Let's go home", I take his hand.

"I apologised for killing him twice", he says.

"Good, you took your time", I say.

"Bonnie?", Damon says looking at her walk through the woods. "Are you sleepwalking?". She slowly turned back to us.

"It must be Done", she says lifting her hand to hurt Damon.

"Bonnie hey stop", I try to stop her but she does the same to me and knocks me out straight away.

——

I wake up slowly moving my eyes around the room before lifting up my head slowly. "Hey you're awake".

"Wheres Damon?", I ask Stefan. I take the glass of water from him.

"I'm here", he says from the kitchen. But so was bonnie. "Okay as you were saying before".

"Okay so there's always an undo spell to creating a creature from magic. Esthers spell on Alaric isn't secure".

"Okay and how do we do that?".

"I don't know", she sighs.

"Great", Damon smiles.

We all look to the door when there was a knock and I go over to it. "Klaus".