𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Me,Elena and Damon drove to Chicago. To say Elena and Damon bickered halfway there it wasn't a bad drive.

We pulled up at where Damon says stefan was and went up stairs. "Stefan could of chosen anywhere in Chicago and he chose this?". Elena says. I'll admit it wasn't the nicest place or area. A little dirty. A little cold.

"There used to be an all girls school around corner but they shut due to attendance issues. Weird". Damon stops at a door and Rips off the handle letting us in. "Here we are. Stefans second personality home". it was old fashioned and freezing.

"He obviously hasn't been here". I say looking at all the dust. Me and Elena watch as Damon runs his hand along the book case. He clicks something and it opens like a door revealing nothing but bottles of alcohol.

"Ooo he hid his alcohol what a monster". Elena says.

"Look harder". He says and we walk further in and look to the wall. I see names written all over. There where over a hundred of them. First one was Giuseppe Salvatore. His dad.

"Are these all of his victims?", Elena asks.

"Still handling it?". He walks out of the book case.

"What where you doing in the 1920s? Paving the way for women's liberation?", I ask walking out.

"I was in Chicago too. It's a big city and Stefan was a ripper douche. I could look at the city while having a few daisy beauchans of my own". He says and i roll my eyes.

"Where are you going?". I ask as he goes to the door.

"His old stomping ground".

"I'm coming". I say.

"No you two stay here and whip up and actual plan I'll tell you when I find him". He says leaving us both.

"I can't believe all these names". She says.

"It must of been guilt. You know writing them all down I mean why else would he do it?". I say.

"I don't know". She looks at them again and I just sit on the bed not thinking of a plan.

I felt my self been shaken and woken up to Elena shushing me.

'Klaus' she mimes. I get up and we go into the bookcase and try to keep as quiet as possible. We heard him talk about the names That me and Elena where practically breathing on and then the bookcase is opened.

Oh my god we're gonna die. I could feel elenas heart beating fast and then we see Stefan. He just stares at us and I shake my head for him to stay quiet. i smile to him it was nice to see him.

"Look what I found". He says and then drags a bottle from the shelf.

"Brilliant my favourite. Now let's find someone to pair it with". Klaus says. Klaus. When I heard his voice I wanted to run out and kill him, but I couldn't Elena was here. The bookcase shuts again and we wait for the door to go.

"Oh my god". I sigh with relief. We hug each other then open it slowly.

*

And hour later Damon came through the door. "Make your self presentable I know where Stefan is gonna be". He says .

"Damon I called you an hour ago. We were this close to klaus seeing us and you're worried about what we are going to wear?".

"I had an hour to process it and then move on". He says and I sigh. "Are you okay?".

"Yeah". I say.

"Ok good. Now get ready you're all road trippy and gross". he says to us both. "When we get there I'll talk to klaus while you talk to stefan". He says to Elena.

"What about me?".

"You can get me a drink". He says. "Hurry". Elena changes in the bathroom and I stay out with Damon. I put on a pink dress that fitted and silver heels. "Come here". He says. I walk to him and he kisses me. "I haven't done that all day".

"I'm ready". Elena says coming out in a purple patterned dress.

Damon drives us down. "Tell Stefan I said hi". I say to Elena. "I'll get us drinks". I say going in while Damon went to Call Stefan over.

"Yeah 1 mojito and a bourbon". I say to the bartender.

"ID?". she asks.

"I don't have it". I say.

"Can't serve you".

"Come on Gloria, serve the pretty lady". She rolls her eyes at him and does it. I know his voice. British. Annoying. Klaus.

I've never actually seen him before and he hasn't seen me which is good I guess. "Thankyou". I smile. The bartender gives me the drink and I put the bourbon next to me.

"What are you doing here alone?". He asks. "It's dangerous out there".

"Oh she's not alone". Damon comes and sits between us.

"Ah, I see they're letting the riff raff in". Klaus says.

"Oh honey I've been called much worse", he says.

"You just don't give up do you?". He says to Damon.

"Give me my brother back and I'll leave you alone". He says.

"Oh how tempting, I did give you a free pass on killing you but how many freebies can I give you I mean you clearly want to die or you wouldn't be here. And what about your pretty little friend".

"What can I say I'm a thrill seeker?". Damon smirks. Klaus grabbed him by the neck lifting him in the air.

"Forgive me I'm a little boozy so I may miss your heart the first few times". I go to interfere. "I wouldn't darling or it'll be you next". He says. He starts prodding a small cocktail umbrella into him over and over.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan I'm much more fun". Damon says. Klaus throws him across onto a table.

"You won't be much fun after your dead". He breaks off a leg in a chair and kneels over him.

"No!", I shout and the leg sets alight.

"Really?", klaus turns to look at Gloria.

"Not in my bar. Take it outside". She says. She must be a witch. She looks at me with confusion then goes back to work.

"You don't have to negotiate your brothers freedom. Once I'm done with him he won't want to go back". Klaus gets up. "You know darling I'm quite hungry". He says looking at me.

"Go on kill me. Like you killed my mom". I say angrily. I stare at him and he smiles.

"I don't recall".

"I was following you in Tennessee, you went to her cottage and you killed her. For what?". I cry.

"Must of gotten hungry". He shrugs and I hit him. He grabs my arms and grips them. "Do you want to die?". I spit on him and he throws me against the wall.

"Okay don't kill her please. We'll go". Damon says picking me up.

"Wise choice". He says and we leave.

"Are you crazy?", Damon exclaims. "He could of killed you in less than a second".

"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking". I say with a tear on my face. He wipes it away and kisses my head. "I miss her".

"I know I'm sorry". We go back to the car and Elena was sat in the back. "Are you okay?", I ask her.

"Yeah". She says with glassy eyes. I turn back around and let Damon drive us home.