𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It was the bonfire and Elena was telling me of our plan to keep Stefan down. She will lure him out alaric will shoot Stefan. simple. And then.. Damon will distract Rebekah. "Well if I'm not part of this plan can I get drunk?". I say to them.

"No". Damon says.

"Yes". Caroline and Elena say. "I'm getting drunk too". Caroline grabs my hand and we walk out.

"I'm not carrying you home!", Damon shouts from the room and I just laugh.

"You so like him", Caroline says.

"He knows I do. I just told him I can't be with him also I'm still not over him leaving me for a week".

"You can be with him especially how Stefan is around you think Elena will try anything? No". She says.

"It's not that. I realised that he would do anything for me and I love him for that but if it came between him dying or me dying he would kill himself that's what I don't want".

"Would you die for him?".

"Well.... yes but that's not the point".

"Listen to me. It's senior year. You go out there and find the cutest boy and you make out with him okay". We walk into the woods to the bonfire. "Oh great look who's here to ruin it".

"Hi girls, have you seen tyler?", Rebekah says coming to us.

"You think you might be a little bit to old for a party? Like 1000 years to old". I say.

"Yeah and he's my boyfriend so back off". We go to the beer keg with Elena.

"Hi you". Stefan says to her. "I think you should slow down, we all know you're a lightweight".

"You think I'm gonna let a blood addict tell me how to drink?", she throws the peg and walks off making us laugh at him.

"Oh you are so embarrassing", I say to him. "It's a shame".

"You know I can compel you to do anything". He says grabbing my arm. "Kiss me". He says looking into my eyes.

"Stefan what the hell?", Caroline stresses and I did.

"You're disgusting", I knee him. "I wish klaus had just killed you". I grab my cup and take Caroline with me.

"He's disgusting", Elena says with a sad face.

"That's what I said".

"Thanks for kneeing him". She says and we laugh. "More drink". She cheers and we make another.

Wherever she went he was there, ruining her fun. I couldn't wait for this plan to set in motion. We stood around as we cheered someone to drink and I watched Elena stop as Stefan stood across. She held up her cup and drank it all. "That's my girl". I say. Stefan walks away and I see two people sat on the log near the fire. Very close.

"What's that look?", I hear behind me. It was stefan. "My brother has his flirt on and you're jealous".

"I'm not jealous", I sigh.

"I'll get you another drink", Caroline takes it from me.

"I'm out of here", Elena says. Plan in motion. He follows her leaving me to be jealous over Damon and Rebekah. i watch him give her a s'more and he keeps his eyes on her. What am I doing?

"Hey Annie, go to my car I'll meet you there. I'll get stefan". Alaric throws me his keys and I run to the car. God I'm drunk. I get in and wait for a few minutes until I hear them getting in.

"We got stefan". She says.

"Alaric come on". I say and he walks around the other side. He tries to open the door but it wouldn't open. Then the car engulfs in flames. "What". I look around. the smoke starts coming through making me cough.