Late for Class

Once again, I'm late for potions with Harry. My stupid owl over-slept himself for merlin sakes! Harry and I quickly changed into our school robes and got all our books for all are classes before first break period. Harry was hella fast when it came to hurrying. 

"MATE WAIT UP FUCK!" I yelled while running after him. For such a short cute guy to be so damn fast. Wait, did I just think my best mate was cute!? I fell over face first into the hard cold stone. Harry stopped as quick as he was running. "Mate! You aight!?" He started running to me to help me pick up my things. "Y-yeah mate... I'm alright..." He helped me up real quick and looked at my face in concern. Damn those eyes look so pretty... With that black messy hair. He grabbed my hand and started running again. But fuck he was so damn fast! I was sweating and he still looked like he hasn't touched water in years like damn!

We made it to potions and our potion's master, smelly Snape, looked at us in discuss. "Mr. Weasley. Mr. Potter. Care to explain why you are late?" he said in his usual cold, dark voice. "We over slept professor. Ron's owl over-slept and forgot to wake us up. I understand if it sounds stupid enough to hear it. It stupid enough for me to say sir." Harry said calmly trying not to lose his temper already if Snape was going to say something about his father again. "30 points from Gryffindor Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley." We went to the usual table we sit at together but for some reason I felt different sitting this close to Harry. I felt this fuzzy odd feeling. I've had it before sitting close to Harry but that was in second year. 

Then I remembered... I used to like his in second year...