Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear

Harry needed to take another bath with the special liquid. So I got his bath ready for him since he was still hurting, and once again, he didn't want to take the bath alone. So after a little we got settled in the bath. I poured water down his arms and chest for the scratches that were there. Sometimes if there was a little to much pain he would grip my leg as a way of telling me. I would just kiss his temple, cheek, or neck until the pain esed. Then someone knocks on the door. "Who is it?" I yell, annoyed. "Just Semus, Ronald. The muggle game is going to start in half an hour, just to let you know." Semus yells back. Then he leaves. The pain hasn't esed yet for Harry so I just continued kissing his neck. Right on a tattoo that Harry did saying, "I'm Ronald Weasley's Property". And I allowed him to make a tattoo on my neck saying, "Harry Potter is My Property". 

"Are you okay babe?" I asked him, slightly concerned. He was just staring at the wall, it worried me. He turns his head to face my face. "I'm fine Ronnie... You don't need to worry about me." the adorable boy said, smiling. He kissed me, and I kissed back. After a minute we break the kiss smiling at one another. "Again, your scars, on your face... You need to take care of that before you get out." I said serious and cupping his chin with my hand. He gave a small laugh. "I know baby." his eyes gave a twinkle when he said that. That tells me he was telling the truth. I peck his lips with mine before getting out the bath. We've seen each other with-out clothes on before so we don't need to close are eyes or anything. 

After Harry got changed, I pick his head up looking at each scar on his face. One was bleeding a little at the end. That happens every time, not at the same spot though. We head down to common room to play 'Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear'. Semus and Harry thought of doing it and invited my siblings Ginny, Fred, George, and Percy, along with Percy and Ginny's boy/girlfriends, Oliver and Luna. Neviel, Dean, Hermione, and Pansy Parkinson, she has changed a lot recently, she and 'Mione are really good friends now. 

"Little bro, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" Fred asks me when Harry and I enter. I think they already started because Fred was in George's arms. Percy was very red, Luna also.  Semus was relaxing in Dean's lap. Parkinson and 'Mione were red also. Oliver and Ginny were laughing a little at their lovers. Neviel had a weird chicken costume on. "Kiss..." I mumble sitting down and letting Harry rest his head on my shoulder. "Snog your boy Ronikers." he laughed a little saying that. George too. Harry and I both turn are heads to one another. I cupped his chin and kiss him. After a minute we part are lips. I sit back up letting Harry rest his head back on my shoulder. "Perce, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear." I ask the second oldest, apart from Oliver. "Truth..." he says as Oliver wraps his arms around his boyfriend from behind, Percy sinking into the embrace. "If Oliver ever asked you to marry him, or adopt a child, what would you say, and how come?" I said really questioning him. My sister and other two brother look at him for an answer, Harry and Luna also. Oliver purks up when he heard me ask that. "Um..." he blushes madly. He looks up at his boyfriend and mumbles something. Oliver mumbles something back to him, smiling. They peck each another's lips and Percy looks back at us. "Oliver... He already asked me to be his husband..." he bites his lip and then says, "and I said yes..." Oliver kisses the top of Percy's head making my older brother smile. "And if he would ask if he wanted to adopt a child... I would say yes also..." he said. My sister and her girlfriend squealed, Hermione also. "So... you're going to be a Wood eh?" George asks. "Ye-" he gets cut off by a yawn. "You're going to bed Mr. Prefect." Oliver picks up Percy and heads to their dorm. "'Mione, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" George asks Hermione. "Swear..." she says slowly. "Don't read a book for three days." George states. "I-i swear I won't read a-a b-b-book for three days..." she stutters badly. Parkinson glares at the twin, making Fred hiss as her. "Harry! Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" Hermione says happily and very sharp. "Dare..." he sighs. "Instead of 7 minutes in heaven... do 1 hour or 60 minutes in heaven." Harry sits up immediately turning very red. "With Ron..." then I become really red. "Come on love birds." Semus says laughing. 

Harry and I go into the closest still blushing madly. When we get locked in, I end up on the ground somehow and Harry on top of me, I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I kiss him unalarmed. I sit up, back against the wall, as he wraps his legs around my waist, sitting on my crotch. I remove his glasses feeling heat rise in both of us. Are tongues entered each other's mouths making the atmosphere hotter.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

The werewolf in me wants this to go further than just making-out. He goes down to my neck kissing it passionately. I moan in pleasure, enjoying every bit of this. I bite my lip still wanting more but so far is great. He starts to lift up my shirt, and I allow while taking off his. "More Ron... I just want more..." I moaned as he kissed my collarbone. He pulled his head up to meet my face, he cocked an eyebrow and bit his lip. He leaned forward and started to kiss my jawline. Meanwhile, he was rubbing my waist. He moved his hands down to my thighs rubbing them lightly, moving down to my neck. 

*Ron's P.O.V.*

He wanted more eh? Probably his werewolf inside him. I still kiss his neck while rubbing his thighs. Just hearing him moaning. I heard him gasp for a moment. He was sitting on my crotch so he probably felt my erm... let's just say I go a little too turned on. I pulled my head back from his neck. In a little bit of surprise, I saw him trying to hold back a moan. "Dammit" he moaned. We looked at each other for a moment, then he said in a whisper kind of, "I can help you with you... siduation down there if you want..." My eyes widen a little. He moved a little and I let out a moan, since he was still sitting there. He looked at me a little in surprise. Then he moved a little more, making me moan more. The he caught my lips with his. making me moan into his mouth. This was pleasure... It felt right... Harry broke the kiss looking into my eyes deeply. I looked into his eyes also... seeing the, what he thinks of himself monster, I say he isn't one, the complete opposite of one. But seeing the werewolf in him... Are bodies relax and we just kept kissing lightly. "I think it's cute you did these tattoos for us." I said smiling as I'm looking at his. "Well I am yours Ronnie." he said smiling his lopsided grin. 

Just after he said that, Parkinson yells, "Hour's over boys!" We get up and put are shirts back on. And as I'm putting on his glasses Fred opens the closest door. "Aw, how sweet. Ronald's putting Harry's glasses on for him." Fred says. I roll my eyes and kiss his forehead. "Damn you're too adorable sometimes..." I whispered to him while walking to where we were sitting. "Please, a monster like me?" he said not smiling. "How manys times do I have to tell you? You're not a monster... you're beautiful, you aren't even close to being a monster." I said cupping his chin to make him look at me in the eye. "Harry... Stop thinking you're a monster. You're not one... trust me." Hermione stated. Fred, George, Ginny, Luna, and Parkinson were all looking at Harry concerned. I think the others went to bed. "Harry James Potter... Can you promise me one thing for the rest of your life?" I asked him, with sorrow eyes. Holding his hands in mine. "Matters..." he mumbled. "Promise me you will never talk bad about yourself again? Werewolf or not, there's nothing wrong with you... okay?" I had a couple of tears in my eyes... remembering a promise I made him keep a few months ago back in January, that promise was for him to never cut again... "I-i will try to keep the promise Ron..." he said. All of a sudden Harry falls on top of me, and when we were falling, I yelled, "Motherfucker Ginny Weasley!" because I saw her push Harry. Everyone but Harry and I are laughing. We just look at one another's eyes. "Ron, Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?" Luna asks me in her normal voice. "Truth..." I said slowly. "Would you want to marry Harry after seventh year?" Luna asks me. "Well... I... well yeah..." I said. Harry looks at me surprised and slightly red. "Really?" he asks me, wide eye. I get up from the floor with him. "Why not? You're kind, sweet, trustworthy, strong, and adorable." I notice the others leaving. Fred fell asleep so George is caring him to the dorm. Parkinson walks up with Hermione to their dorm and Luna with Ginny.

"I love you and only you shorty..." I said smiling, resting my head on top of his, swaying in front of the fire. "I love you too Ronnie..." he said closing his eyes and smiling. "Please... Don't call yourself a monster again... you're not one... and never will be one." He opens his eyes and looks up at me. "I promise..." Harry said smiling. I moved his hair out of the way over his eyes. "Now I can see you beautiful eyes..." I sighed looking into his gorgeous green eyes. He kisses my cheek after a moment. I was studying his scars... Each one's outline. "Ronnie?" Harry asks facing the fire again. "Hm?" "I just thought of this for some reason... can we just... dance here?" Harry asks turning around and wrapping his arms around my neck. "Of course..." I said, smiling...

I love you Harry James Potter...

I love you Ronald Bilius Weasley...