The Winter nights

It's the beginning of the winter and Harry always complains of during the night it gets so cold. I roll my eyes and away say, stop being such a child, or something. But one night, I feel something cold hug me from behind. I turn my head and I see Harry. I feel heat rise in my body. "Mate?! What the hell are you doing!?" I whisper. "It's to cold... you're so warm..." he mumbled. I calm down a little. 'We're just mates... nothing more...' I thought. I turn around and hug the smaller boy back, resting my chin on his soft, slightly damp because he took a shower earlier, hair. Damn why does he have to be so adorable. I feel him nuzzling the crook of my neck. I feel heat running up my body again. 

...

I woke up just find the smaller, yet adorable, boy still cuddled up to me. I knew he was a light sleeper. I realized my left hand was on Harry's hip. And my right wrapped around him still. He had his against my chest, I don't have a shirt on when I go to sleep. I was down to his neck, he was nuzzling my messy ginger hair. "Harryyy." I say in a playful annoyed voice. "Ron... you know I don't like waking up earl-" I guess he realized he snuggled up to me because I could feel his body heat increasing a lot. 

"Bloodly Hell! I'm so fucking sorry! I-i didn't mean to wake you up in the middle of the night because I just felt co-" Then he fell off the bed with a loud bang. I start laughing so hard.  "Can't keep your balance mate?" I manage to say through my laughing. He gets up and walks to his bed and grabs his glasses. "I was spiraling fucker... I couldn't control my balance..." He goes to change in the bathroom. Probably just acting childish again... I hope...