One day without the boys

Hermione pretty much just made us let James and Freddie go to their house for the week, letting Harry and I relax all week. The next morning I realized I woke up around 8 am then 6 and I got confused. Until I remembered Hermione. Harry was still fast asleep on my chest. Man I missed this... This used to be everyday before Freddie. Even Lily was as quite as a mouse when she was a baby. She wouldn't wake up until 10 am most the time. Sometimes 9 but wouldn't cry or anything. 

I got out the bed careful not to wake Harry and headed to the kitchen. I always made him a special breakfast and sometimes it would take a while. It wasn't until 9:18 when I felt someone hug me from behind. "Hey honey." Knowing it was Harry because of the way he hugged me. "What are you making?" He asks still a tiny bit tired. "I finished your breakfast just now." I said picking up the plate. "Strawberry pancakes with a fruit salad on the side." I told him placing the plate on the table. "Thank you honey." Harry said as I turned around to face him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, he was on his trippy toes, and pecked my lips with his. I picked him up by the waist and span in a circle, meanwh we both were laughing. When I put him back down, he pecked my lips again and went to eat his breakfast. 

After he finished, an owl flew in through the window. It was, Lily's owl's name, dorado. Spanish for "Golden" because his feathers looked like gold in certain lightings. I got the let tied to his leg and read it. "Wait, babe?" I ask, Harry went in are closest. "What's wrong Ron? Is their another spider?" He asks. "No, Lily send a letter asking if a friend of her's can come for this winter break. Isn't Scorpio Malfoy's son?" I ask. Pansy told us that Zabini and Malfoy got together ages ago. And a year after the second Wizarding War, they got married or something. "Yeah? Did Lily ask if he could come?" Harry asks coming into are bedroom with a box. "Yeah... You know I could never be friends with Malfoy babe... Yeah yeah we're related but very very far back." Yes, Malfoy and I are related because of the Black family tree. I have Black blood in me. That also means I'm related to Sirius. "Honey... You two need to learn how to get along. Lily and Scorpio have been friends since the first day of Hogwarts last year. You got along with Pansy just fine. Why not get along with Draco and Blaise like how 'Mione and I did?" Harry said taking off his glasses, and looking at me with 'puppy dog eyes'. "It's going to be hard okay Harry? We were never on good terms. Since I'm a 'Blood Tradior'." I sighed. "Please?" Harry put his glasses back on and looked at me again. "We can try... Okay?" I said taking my hair out of my bun. "Thank you. And, please don't call yourself a blood tradior again..." He said. "Alright babe... What are you doing with that box anyways?" I asked him.

"Oh, well since James and Freddie aren't here to bother us or get into things, I have time to clean are closest. It's been a quite a few years since I've gotten a chance." He said picking up the box, placing it by the door. "By hand?" I asked. "Did you forget you were a wizard again babe?" I chuckled. He rolls his eyes. "To me it's better by hand. It's so I can see with we can keep and what can go." I smiles beating me again at outsmarting. "Also, did I tell you that Percy became a professor at Hogwarts babe?" I said to him when he was back in the closet. "Really? What class?" He asks. "I think defense against the Dark Arts. Lily's favorite class." I chuckled at the end. "Also Oliver's the Quidditch coach to teach the first years how to fly." I also announce. "I personally think you would be a better teacher. Don't tell Percy I said that, or Oliver." I said to Harry when he walks out the closest using magic to carry 10 boxes. "Mind helping babe?" He asks me. "I wasn't helping before because most the time you hate it when I help you and kick me out the room." I say laughing a little. He rolls his eyes. 

We finished the closet, with it having a lot more space. Harry lays down on the bed closing his eyes mumbling something. I mumble a spell making his favorite song seem alive in the room. He picks his head up smiling at me. "Really?" He asks sitting up, resting his head on my shoulder. "What? Why not should be the real question." he rolls his eyes. "Can I add another tattoo?" He asks, his eyes lighting up. I kiss his cheek. "Of course shorty." I sighed. He told me to move my head to the right, I did so and he added a tattoo. Then the same thing for the other side. And then the back of my neck. After he finishes, I go to are bathroom and look in the mirror. On my left side their's a snowy owl with the initials 'HG' above the owl. There's a grey dog on my right with the initials 'RP' above it. Then I grab a hand-held mirror to see the back of my neck to find a werewolf looking up howling, with the initials 'HP' above it.

 "I love you Harry." I said to him smiling when I come back into are room. He hugs me saying, "I love you too Ronnie..."