The second kiss but up a level?

I woke up, again, in the middle of the night to find the adorable boy cuddling up to me again. I gave him a 'Are you really kidding me look?' He gave me his pleading look because once again, it was a really, really cold night. I roll my eyes and turn over, wrap the smaller boy in my arms close to my heart again.  He cuddled up close to me, nuzzling my neck. Before I was able to fall asleep, I heard him mumble, "I love you..." I mumble back, "I do too Harry..."

I wake up to find Harry still cuddled up to my chest asleep. I watch him sleep, so peaceful and adorable. I started to hum a little waiting for Harry to wake up. Harry and I were alone in the dorm because I didn't hear Neveil or Semus snoring, and I didn't hear Dean fall off his bed or his alarm clock. After a minute or so I feel someone peck my lips with theirs. I found a messy jet black haired, emerald eye boy looking at me.

He kisses me again and I kiss back. I kinda got on-top of him still kissing him. We were 'French Kissing'. Percy always talks about how Oliver and he make-out, french kissing. He starts to moan a little. Damn he's adorable. He wraps his arms around me, still snogging deeply. Damn I was glad those girls weren't here squealing. 

I think we were making-out for 10 minutes until we broke the kiss. We just stared at each other. "Well damn you're a good kisser..." Harry mumbled. "Not so bad yourself shorty." I said calmly. We just looked at each other in the eye, just looking. 

After a few minutes I lay back down pulling him into a cuddle. He didn't mind that I could tell because he relaxed when he was back in my arms, close to my heart. 

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Oh lord I keep kissing my best friend... and waking him up late at night just because it's to cold. After a few minutes of staring at his beautiful, sky blue eyes, he lays back down and pulls me right back into a cuddle. For a second I tensed, but then I heard his heart beat, his warm breath on my head. And his tough, strong, arms wrap around me ever so lightly. I relax, I listen to the pace of his heart and how fast he was breathing, he wasn't breathing fast at all, it was a slow rythem. 

After a while of just laying there, listening to Ron's heart beat and his breathing, I hear him say this, "Harry... last night, I heard you say... 'I love you'... Is that... Is that true?" I tense remembering that. "U-um..." I kinda wasn't comfortable anymore... Why did I say that last night? I didn't want to confess yet. He unwrapped his arms and got off the bed. "It's okay... Might have been dreaming of someone you like..." He sounded... let down or sad.  He goes to the bathroom and I hear a sound as if he just sat on the ground. Is he sad? I think he is... Did he think I didn't like him or something? Did he like me...?