The day Lily goes to Hogwarts for her second year

Today is Lily's day to go to Platform 9 and 3 quarters. She has her trunk full of books and extra ones she wanted. And she's about to go head to her second year at Hogwarts. "Bye Pa and Dad." Lily said hugging both Harry and I. "Bye sweetie." Harry said in return. "I better get on the train before I can't get to Hogwarts." she laughed. Harry and I wave until the train can be no longer seen. "Now to go back to those heckin of boys." Harry sighed. Hermione and her wife, Pansy were watching them for us when we were bringing Lily here. I kiss Harry's forehead and hug him close. "I love you..." I said to him. "I love you more..." Harry said. 

We go back home to find Freddie and James sound asleep in the sleeping laps of Hermione and Pansy. Harry gives a small laugh. "They're really a handful." Harry whispered. They were heavy sleepers unlike Harry so I picked them up and brought Freddie and James to their beds. When I came back I found Hermione and Pansy moved a little. "Let them sleep. The boys probably made them too tired." Harry whispered, hugging me. 

We go to are bedroom and Harry started talking about the other day when I fell asleep when Lily was braiding my hair. "A flower crown?" I questioned after he was done talking, smiling and cocking an eyebrow. "You know how Lily is. For over 12 years now. Once she saw a flower, she would do anything flower related. Have you seen her owl lately? He has a flower ankle bracelet on his leg or something." Harry laughed. I have not seen her owl in a long while, so I did not know about this. "And, why do you have your hair back like that? You know I like it down in the house." Harry said to me cocking an eyebrow. "It gets in my face all the time babe, you hear me complain about it was I let it down." I said rolling my eyes and falling back on the bed. "I just remembered. I haven't taken a bath with the special liquid thing this week yet..." He said all of a sudden. "Let's wait until Hermione and Pansy leave." I said sitting up and taking my hair out of the bun I did. 

After Hermione and Pansy woke up, we talked for a little. Pansy said that James tried getting into Lily's room, but Lily put a spell to where only Harry and herself can open the door. "There's a spell on the door that's why. Only she and I can open the door. That's why she normally has it open when she's in her room Ron." Harry said looking at me at the end. I roll my eyes. "Freddie was reading the whole time. I have him a copy of 'The Tale of the Beatle and the Hare'." Hermione said laughing a little. "You're lucky I love you 'Mione..." Pansy mumbled. "We'll be off now. I would never mind coming over sometimes to watch the boys to let you two have a break." 'Mione said smiling. Pansy turned her head to her sharply. "Not alone you're not." Pansy said. "We've already delt with it for 5 years... James really started it all. We can handle it for 6 more. At least I can." Harry said looking at me when he was finishing what he was saying. "Hey! I can too Harry." I said looking mad but really I wasn't. We have these 'play fights' where if he says something mean, I act mad. Vice versa. "Bye I guess." Pansy said, with Hermione as her aningaus, a snowy owl, on her shoulder. They leave and Harry and I start laughing. "You dummy I know you can too." Harry laughed into my shoulder. I was sitting in a chair so it was easier for him to. 

After half an hour, Harry and I were in the bath in are bathroom. He was used to the pain pretty much, but the chest and face scars, he never really got used to the pain. I started to kinda whisper his favorite song by his ear while getting water on his chest.

After a little, Harry asks me this, "Ron... How long how we've been together?" He faces the wall infront of us when asking this. "Over 13 to 14 years. How come you ask?" I answer and question. "I don't know... I was just thinking of that." He said turning his head to face me. I smile at him. "I love you..." I sighed resting my eyes more than they were already. "I love you too..." He said smiling himself...