Harry's now...

I wake up and find myself still sleeping on top of Ron... My boyfriend? He had an arm wrapped around me and his body was relaxed. After a while, he opens his eyes very sleepily, he looks down at me for a moment. Then he turns into his side and held me close. "Good morning baby..." I hear him say tired but smiling. Baby? I felt heat rise in my body, then I remembered he asked if we were a couple... Then I relaxed when I remembered that I said if you're okay with it or something... "Good morning..." I mumbled. He started to play with my hair. I was facing the opposite way of his chest so I could feel his body on the back of mine.

"Madam Pomfrey said when you woke up... You could leave from here..." I said slowly looking up at him. I didn't have my glasses on so he was blurry but still.... Very, very handsome. "Okay then. Let me get ready. Or do you want to watch me change shorty." He said clucking at the end. I blushed as red as his ginger hair. He never had a shirt on while sleeping, I'm used to that, he never had long pants while trying to sleep or anything, used to that. But when he's just in boxers, I would be to embarrassed... "I'll let you change thank you..." I said laughing a little myself. "I'll be up in Gryffindor Tower when you need me." After I said that, I got my glasses and got my shoes on.

As I was heading up to Gryffindor Tower, I had a different feeling, I wanted to go out into the Great Lawn. So when I got there, I had a letter and told Hedwig it was for Ron. She flew off into the castle. I walked on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest glancing in through the trees sometimes. Then I heard something creeping through the trees. I stopped not far from Hagrid's Gamekeeper Hut. I looked around and when I saw nobody near by, I walked though the first layer of trees. The sound got louder. I walked further into the forest trying to find out what was there. After a little bit of walking, I find three men. One looked a little taller than Ron, one was in between Ron's and my height, and the last was a little taller than me. They all had marks all along their faces, they looked like the ones on Remus' face... They were werewolves!

I back up slowly, then, I broke a twig with a faint *snap*. 'Shit...' I thought. I heard the werewolves walking towards me. I started to run and I heard the werewolves running after me. I knew these woods well but I was no match for these werewolves. They were quick. I tripped on a root and my glasses fell off and landed somewhere. The last I saw were the werewolves getting ready to attack me.

*Ron's P.O.V.*

Where is he? He said he would be in the Great Lawn. *howl* Was that from the Forbidden Forest? I stood alarmed stairing at the forest with my wand out. Then... I heard a scream... Hagrid was in his hut most likely. I ran to his home and knock hard. "'Ey Ronald. What's the matter?" He looks at me in concern I guess, hard to tell if he is or not with all that hair in his face. "No... When I was trying to find Harry I heard a howl near the edge of the Forbidden Forest..." Hagrid went where  pointed out where I think I heard the scream. After a few minutes I saw him holding someone. I couldn't tell but I followed him to Hospital Wing. I got worried for whoever it was, did they get attacked by a werewolf? "Mr. Weasley please leave, this is serious." Madam Pomfrey said concerned and worried. Right before I left, I saw a glimpse of jet-black hair and a scratched face. Was it Harry? I got even more concerned. I knew only two people with dark messy hair, Harry and Micheal. Micheal is a tall first year, a little taller than Harry but not as close as my height. I hope it was darn Micheal... I'd be still concerned if it was him... 

I got up into the Gryffindor Common Room, and when I did my brothers, George, Fred, and Percy came and hugged me, my sister Ginny also. And also a huge group came. "Thank goodness-" my brother Fred started, "You're alright little bro." George finishes. "Where's Harry?" Percy asks. "I don't know... I was looking for him in the Great Lawn but I heard a howl... Then a scream... I told Hagrid and he found someone... He brought him to Hospital Wing... I know it was a him because Madam Pomfrey and Hagrid were talking and said he and him and all that... And when I had to leave... I saw his face... All scratched and his hair... It might have been Harry..." I winced when I said who I thought it was. They all looked at me in concern. "Do you want me to go see? I was going to go there anyways to see you and Oliver. Oliver got knocked off his broom from 100 yards high..." Percy says very worried. "Wait, is Micheal here?" Micheal was a Gryffindor so someone had to know if he was or not. Ginny pointed to the edge of the common room. Yes... he was talking to a 3rd year... So it was Harry... "It was Harry... He had his robes on and they were Gryffindor colors... I knew it had to be Micheal or him because of the hair... and Micheal is here..." I ran out the common room down all the stair to the Hospital Wing. I knock three times. Madam Pomfrey opens the door ever so slightly shocked to see me. "Madam Pomfrey... May I come in to see whoever got attacked by the werewolves?" I said quickly. "Only for a moment Mr. Weasley, I still need to explain to Mr. Potter of what he has to do." My eyes widen when she said Mr. Potter... It was Harry. 

I come in and walk to Harry. He was crying, probably because of pain and being a werewolf most likely... "Harry..." I said in a whisper. He looks up at me shocked. He was bleeding badly... He had bandages wrapped around his stomach area, face, left arm, and legs. I sit down by him concerned. He wraps his arms around my neck and cries. "It's going to be okay..." I tried to hug him where it would hurt. He winced a little but just sobbed. "Mr. Weasley..." Madam Pomfrey says concerned still. "H-he's fine... H-he could help in whatever I have t-to do." Harry says picking up his head and stuttering. He curls up into my hug when Madam Pomfrey sighs and comes over with some small bottles. 

After Madam Pomfrey told us what Harry had to do, she left alone. Harry was sitting in my lap, resting his head on my chest. I was hugging him still... "Baby..." I mumbled. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with sadness... "I'm not leaving you just because you're a werewolf. I still love you dummy." I said laughing. He smiled up at me, I realized he had sharper fangs. I kiss him lightly. He kissed back liking it. When we broke the kiss, he yawned and rested his head on my shoulder. I thought he was adorable. I pick up Harry and the bag of special liquids for these scratches. And I head out Hospital Wing, ready for a new adventure...