The Christmas Party

We have another Christmas party... Harry has been mad at me for laughing at him because he fell of my bed a few weeks ago. "Harry, mate, come on you can't be that mad at your best mate just because I laughed at you falling of my bed eh?" I say to him when 'Mione is sitting in-between us again. "Shut up..." he mumbled. Hermione looks up at me with a serious face. "We should get ready for the Christmas party!" She suddenly said. "Okay..." Harry said gloomy. Something was wrong...

We all got to the Christmas party.I wasn't going to drink butterbeer this time because last time I got hella drunk and gave Harry a damn hickey. I'm an idiot when I'm drunk. About, half an hour later, Harry comes up to me stumbling. "Hi ginger boy." he said, hiccuping a couple of times. "Harry... are you drunk?" I said a little tired. He lays down and rests his head on my lap. "You're drunk aren't you mate?" I said calmly not even looking at him. 

After a few minutes, Harry sat up and sat on my lap facing me. The heat in my body increases a lot. "You okay ginger boy?" he looks at me still hiccuping a little. "U-uh... e-er... H-harry do you realize that y-you're sitting on my l-lap?" I stutter blushing a lot. "Yeah? So?" he says still hiccuping. He leans closer to my face with soft eyes. "U-um.." I stutter. 

He looks at me with his soft emerald green eyes for a moment and then pecks my lips with his. I become more tense in embarrassment. "H-harry... you=re still drunk aren't you..." I ask stuttering again. He shakes his head no. I get confused. Then he kisses me again but not a peck, a real kiss. My eyes widen in shock. He looks at me again with his soft eyes again after he pulls apart the kiss. 

I soften my own eyes looking at him. He kisses me again, instead of begin shocked, I kiss back liking the kiss. He had tender soft lips. It was passionate and... it felt right, even though he was my best mate. I had one arm holding myself up and one around Harry. I could sense some people starring at us, but I didn't care one bit. I just continued kisses Harry, my best mate, who I've been friends with for over five years, the one I like. I heard a few girls squeal, one was my sister I could tell, one was her girlfriend Luna, and one was Hermione, she knew I had a crush on Harry in second year... 

After a few minutes of making-out, we broke the kiss. I was starring into his green eyes behind those glasses while he starred at my sky blue eyes. Did we really just make-out? I questioned myself. Will we be a couple or was that just a mistake...?