Untitled Part 6

Harry and I got to are dorm. The common room was pretty much empty so we sat in Harry's favorite seat. I kept him close to my heart when we sat down, protecting him. He was so small for a sixteen year old. After a while of me just comforting Harry, I had my eyes closed when I felt something on my neck. It was Harry kissing my neck. I look around the common room to see if anyone was in there but no, we were alone in the common room. So I relaxed a little and let him continue kissing my neck. He was gentle, with his soft, tender lips against my neck... I didn't mind at all. 

After a while, we were just sitting there, Harry kissing my neck still and I'm enjoying it, relaxed in the chair. "Ron...?" I heard Harry say. "Hm?" "Can we go into the dormitory and relax in your bed...?" he asked with his pleading eyes, he doesn't even mean to do that but still does, it's so adorable. "Of course shorty." 

We get to the dormitory and when we lay back down, Harry goes right back to kissing my neck. Adorable little cutie.

...

After a while again, I feel the kissing become more passionate... or enthusiastic... I moaned a little as he continued. He placed a hand on my heart and the other was around me when his hand was ruffed in my ginger hair.