Death Eaters...

It was the end of the year for seventh and sixth years. It's now in May when we celebrate it. Harry and I were dancing to some of the songs, like Please Don't Go, one of Harry's favorites, and Lost Boy, one of my favorites.

After a while, Dumbledore stops the music making an announcement. "Sixth and Seventh years, Death Eaters are attacking the school. They've already killed teachers and students. One of the teachers being Professor Lupin. Seventh years, please stay to help fight, sixth years, if you're capital of doing so, please help fight also. If you can't go back to your house and evacuate." his voice boomed through the Great Hall. Harry, Hermione, and I all looked at each other. First Hermione nods, then Harry, then I do. We all get are wands out and spread. That's when the Death Eaters came. They shot death curses one after another. I turn to see Harry fighting two death eaters at once. "Stupify!" I yelled pointing at the one about to hit him from behind. 

We all fought and fought. When I was fighting a Death Eater, I heard a scream and someone fall, making a loud sound making everything stop. "We only came for the two werewolves..." and just like that, all the Death Eaters left. He said werewolves... I ran to where I heard the scream and I find Harry, bleeding badly, on the ground, motionless. Hermione flew as her animagus landing on the ground, nibbing Harry's ear. I could feel everyone looking at us, but it felt like it was only Hermione, Harry, and I in the world right now. "Harry please... you've survived the killing curse before... you can again..." I whispered, crying. Dumbledore came and looked down at us. I held him close... not wanting to let go. "I don't think he survived this time Mr. Weasley..." I heard Dumbledore say. 

Percy, Oliver, Fred, George, Semus, Dean, Neviel, and Parkinson all came around us. We were all crying... "Harry please..." I mumbled closing my eyes. Then, I heard the others around us gasp. I didn't care... All I cared about was Harry right now... Then I feel someone wiping my tears away. I open my eyes seeing Harry, eyes open lightly as if he were tired. "Harry..." I mumbled, wide-eye. He smiles weakly. I hug him close, smiling myself. "All students but Mr. Ron Weasley and Mr. Potter, go back to your dorms to make sure your peres are alright and there's no damage." Dumbledore explains to everyone in the Great Hall. Everyone leaves but Hermione as her animagus, and Harry and I. 

"Hermione, I said only Harry and Ronald." I heard Dumbledore say. Hermione flies out somewhere. "Ronald, bring Harry to Hospital Wing, please." Dumbledore asked me to do. "Of course professor." I answered picking up Harry. He winced in pain as I did so. "I'm sorry for not helping you..." I said starting to cry again, meanwhile walking towards Hospital Wing. Harry wipes away my tears again. "It's not your fault..." he said chuckling a little. Then he kisses my cheek. I hold him closer still walking to Hospital Wing.  

...

I've been waiting in this chair all night waiting until Harry can go back to Gryffindor. I was thinking about different things. Like how two people that were like father figures to Harry, are gone now. Remus and Sirius... And his own parents are dead, and their friend, Peter Pettigrew betrayed them. He-who-must-not-be-named keeps trying to kill him. He thinks he's a monster when he isn't one...  Harry sits up, I heard him. I had my head in my hands just thinking. Harry picks up my head concerned. "Are you okay?" he asked. I smiled at him. "I'm happy you're alright. I was just thinking of things." I answered. Harry made a motion as in to sit on the bed. So I did. And when I did he started to mess with my hair. I've been growing it out lately. He used his wand and mumbled a few spells. I always roll my eyes when he wants to mess with my hair. 

*Remus and Sirius in their seventh year (Sirius' P.O.V.)*

Moony started to mess with my hair again. He had his wand and mumbled a few spells. I give a small laugh every time he wants to mess with my hair.

*Back with Harry and Ron*

After a little while, right when Harry said done Madam Pomfrey entered the room of beds, walking over. "Mr. Potter, you may leave when you're ready." We were facing the opposite way I think she saw my hair. "Did Mr. Potter do your hair Mr. Weasley? It looks like the Gryffindor sign." she questioning. "He did ma'am, I never know what he is doing to my hair." He sticks out his tongue at me. I kiss his forehead, winning the teasing again. Madam Pomfrey went back to her office. "Let's go back to the common room alright?" I said to him. "Okay." he responded getting of the bed. I pick him up, unalarmed for him and put him on my shoulders. "Ron! You idiot... you made me unalarmed..." he said sharply as I'm walking to Gryffindor Tower. "I personally think this is funner than just regular walking. And I like hearing you laugh or seeing you smile." I state. "You're lucky I love you..." Harry mumbles wrapping his arms around my neck, resting his head on top of mine. When we get back we find Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Pansy, Oliver, Percy, Semus, and Dean laughing in a circle, with a bottle in the middle. "What's happen-" As I was saying 'happening' I heard a moan from the closest. "You other two brothers I think are playing 7 minutes in heaven..." Harry mumbled by my ear. "Harry! Ronald!" Oliver nocited we entered. I got Harry off my shoulders a s Oliver walked over to us. "Yeah George and Freddie are in the closet. We're spinning the bottle for 7 minutes in heavens. We've just begun." Oliver told us. "I'm alright..." Harry said, tired. "I'll bring him up to are dorm." I told Oliver. I picked up Harry and brought him up to are dorm. 

He cuddled right up to me when I sat on my bed. I was leaning against the headboard and my legs stretched out. He was nothing like Lavender. When Lavender thought we were dating each other, she would just act like that no one but her could touch me. I got agarvated after a while. Also, I notice Harry avoiding me... But, he couldn't stop the habit of cuddling up to me in the night because he was cold, and he hated it when he woke me up. And, I allow him to be a little clingy. That's alright with me because I'm like that with him. But, not 24/7. When I'm angry or upset he knows how to cheer me up or knows when to leave me alone. I've notice a lot since last year that he's been singing a lot more... I love it, it sounds nice and pleasant. 

*Flashback*

I was going into are dorm when I heard singing. I didn't know who it was but it sounded beautiful. I look in and see only Harry.

'Nobody ever knows... Nobody ever sees... I left my soul Back there now I'm too weak... Most nights I pray for you to come home... Praying to the lord Praying for my soul. Now please don't go-' He turns his head and sees me watching him sing. "Hey... I like you're singing..." I said to my best mate. (This was before they got together) "T-thanks..." he stutters looking at the ground, red and embarrassed. 

*End of Flashback* 

I kiss the top of my boyfriend's head as he's dozing off. I get out the bed carefully, once again, I hate waking him up. I tired my hair back, that's how long it was, like my brother's hair, Bill. Anyways I do what I sometimes do if I don't want to sleep but Harry is. 

Once again... I love you Harry James Potter...

I love you forever and always Ronald Bilius Weasley...