A date and a flashback

Since the boys were with Hermione and Pansy, I decided to bring Harry on a date. We haven't been on one since I proposed about 14 years ago. I'm waiting for Harry to get outside. I remember last time Harry wore this Gryffindor dress, I thought it was cute and stuff. Somehow Pansy heard and came over and got us ready. I told her to fuck off when she almost completely walked in on me changing. I'm like 'Oh shit, here's comes the controlling lady'. Like for merlin sakes she and Hermione are so darn controlling.

After waiting for another 5 minutes Harry walks out in a black dress, a black flower crown, and... Heeled boots? Pansy walks into the door way and winks at me. She made it themed didn't she. I wore a black leather jacket, black jeans, some sun glasses that had a black frame, a bandana I think it's called that was black, a hat that was black, and wrist bands that were black. Harry blushed a deep red when he saw me. I think I did too, because he laughed a little when I widen my eyes when I first saw him. 

We got to the place where I proposed to him. He widen his eyes when he realized where we were. "This... This is where you proposed to me..." He looked around, I guess remembering this place. "I remembered asking you different questions before you actually proposed..." He said hugging me.

*Flashback*

"Ron... Do you think I'm pretty..." Harry mumbled shortly before I proposed. "No..." I said. It was true, I didn't think he was pretty, I knew he was gorgeous. "D-do you think we'll be together for the rest of are lives...?" He stuttered a little. "No." No because I knew we were. "W-would you l-live for me..." He stuttered worst wiping a year away. "No..." No because I would die for him... "W-would we still be boyfriends for the rest of are lives...?" He questioned, wiping tears that ran down his face. "No..." No because we were going to be husbands. "Hear me out." I said picking his head up by the chin. "No I don't think your pretty, I know you're beautiful. No, I don't think we'll be together for the rest of are lives because I know we would be together for the rest of are lives." I wiped away a few of his tears. "I wouldn't live for you, I would die for you..." I took my hand away from his chin grabbing the box in the over-coat. "And no we wouldn't be boyfriends for the rest of are lives because..." I got down on one knee. "Harry James Potter... I have loved you for years now... And I would want to protect you with my heart and soul. So answer this one, live changing question for me... Will you, Harry James Potter, marry me?" He covered his mouth shocked, crying more. "Ron..." He whispered. He comes down to my level and kisses me, pushing me back. "Yes..." He said after he broke the kiss.

*End of Flashback*

We sat down where I proposed talking, laughing, and thinking. "Full moon's tomorrow..." Harry mumbled. "You'll never be alone on a full moon baby... Don't forget that." I kiss his forehead and held him close. "I love you forever and always Ronald, Bilius Potter..." Harry said smiling. "And I'll love you till there's no time left in the world Harry, James Potter..." I said to him... Smiling.