Just cuddling

When I got to the common room, everyone went quiet and stared at who was in my arms. "Oh for merlin sakes!" I hear Hermione shout while running towards me with Harry sleeping in my arms. Hermione looks close at Harry's face worried. "He's sleeping... can I at least put him in my bed?" I whisper to Hermione. "Fine, but I'm going to still look at him." she says, unaware that Harry's a light sleeper. Just then Harry wakes up and looks up at me confused. He wraps his arms around my neck and goes back to sleep. I walk slowly up to are dorm, Hermione behind me. Right when I get to the door where are bedroom is, Harry wraps his legs around my waist with his arms around my chest and his head asleep on my shoulder. I put him down in my bed kicking Hermione out because first, I knew she was going to wake up Harry. Second, I was going to take a bath. 

After I sat in the tub for a little, I hear the door open. I open my eyes and see Harry. When he sees me he widen his eyes and turns very red. "I'm sorry!" he yells covering his eyes. He drops his glasses onto the tile. I laugh a little. "You still need to take a bath with some of the special liquid..." I said to him sitting up in the bath. "I can get out to let you have your time, or I can stay and you take the bath with me here." I said chuckling a little at the end. He looked at me sharply when I said I could leave but relaxed a little when I said or I could stay. "C-could you... could you stay...? I don't want to be alone for the first time doing this..." he said shakily. When he said that I looked up at him. He was looking down... embarrassed. "I understand..." I said smiling a little. I closed my eyes like he said to do and after a moment I feel the water change, then Harry come into bath leaning back on my chest. I open my eyes and I see him in pain. I wrap an arm around him, since every scratch had to have this liquid, I slowly cup some of the water into my hand and pour it down his arm. He winced every time, but he knew I had to do this because I bet he wouldn't do it him self. So he didn't force me to stop, just told me to stop for a moment. The scratches were bleeding still... "I'm sorry for this... Even if I didn't do anything wrong..." I said in a calm, low voice. "You still need to get the scratches on your face..." he looked at me in a way saying 'please no' or something. I kiss his temple. "You have to... I'm not forcing you to now but you really have to before you get out..." I sighed. 

After a little while I hear Dean calling out are names. "We're in the bathroom Dean! We'll be out soon!" I yell. Harry looks up at me. "We should get out..." he said slowly, still looking at me. I kiss his forehead. "Okay shorty," I say smiling. "Want me to get out first so if you need help I could since you're in a little bit of pain?" I questioned him. "Yeah... Just in case." I get out the bath and put on boxers and shorts that go down to my knees. After I help Harry, he almost fell when he got out of the tub, we go into the dorm seeing Dean wide-eye. "He needed to take care of his scars thank you..." I snarl at him. "We were just wondering where you two were. Y'all didn't come down to dinner." Dean said rolling his eyes. "Also, I saw Ginny and Luna snogging." He winked and left. I gave a small chuckle when he said that. I look down at Harry finding him almost asleep, close to my heart in my arms. I lied down with him laughing a little of how adorable he looked. He cuddled close to me. "Your sweater is mine now..." he mumbled. I gave a chuckle. He was wearing my sweater mom made for me for Christmas. With the golden 'R'. It was a little to big for me so it was way to big for him anyways. But he still looked adorable. "You're way to adorable." I said laughing lightly. He picked up his head lazily. He gave me a pouting face, I could tell he wanted to go to sleep. "Alright, alright, I'll let you sleep, you're just to adorable sometimes." I chuckled. He curls up and goes to sleep. Dam I love him so much. He's everything to me...