Are family's know and something bad is happening...

I haven't seen Ron since this morning. I'm getting nervous for him... Was it how I answered him this morning? 

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! WHERE ARE YOU YOU DUMB WIDDED GIT!" I hear Hermione yelling coming to the common room. "Why the hell are you screaming my name 'Mione?" I say calmly. "You should know why I'm mad you idiot!" she yells at me while walking fast to me. "Hermione... I have no idea why you're mad all of a sudden." I say a little irritated. "Don't you know why you haven't seen Ron all day!? He's been fucking crying dumb ass! Because of what you fucking said you prat!" she practically screams in my face. Everyone in the common room is staring at us. 

So he did like me... Probably not anymore after my response this morning... "I'm done... He didn't understand... I was dreaming but it was about him dammit..." I pause for a moment almost about to cry. "Tell him I won't be waking him up in the middle of the night anymore... I'll leave him to hate me more..." I run up to the dorm and into the bathroom. 

I felt... depressed again... When I was in the Triwizard Tordament he ignored me... Then I was cutting my upper arm... It seemed like we weren't friends anymore... I didn't even bother talking to him because I thought he would get mad and yell or something...

I still have that special tool that I used then...

...

After I did my business, I decided to write him a note. "Dear Ron, My answer was going to be yes but I didn't want to confess then... You left to soon for me to get my courage to tell you. That's why I kept kissing you after the Christmas Party, it seemed like you enjoyed it... I won't be bothering you again... at night, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or in classes. Sincerely Harry..." I gave it to Hedwig and she flew down to the great lawn, I think Ron was there probably.

... *Ron's P.O.V.*

I just don't like him anymore...Why to when he doesn't like me? After a while of sitting in the great lawn Hedwig comes to me with a letter in her beak. "I wonder who sent me this. Thanks girl." Hedwig likes me a lot like she likes Harry so she just stays and nibs my ear. It's a letter from Harry...

After I finished reading it I felt bad... Why do I have to be so inpatient dammit!? I get up and let Hedwig go fly and do her thing. I run up to Gryffidor Tower up to where Dean, Neveil, Semus, Harry, and I sleep. I run in to find Harry sleeping in his bed, with a lot more than he normal wears to sleep... A jumper? Jeans? Something was really wrong. He hasn't done that since I got jelious of him in fourth year and I kinda treated him like if he were a Slytetin like Draco Malfoy. 

"Mate... Wake up..." he didn't move a muscle. He looked a little paler when I got closer to him. "Harry... Please..." I said a little louder when I sat down on his bed. It was cold... and as stiff as a rock... He was like this also when I was jelious of him... I picked him up and got shocked at how light he was. I've held him before, and he was A LOT heavier than this. I place him on my bed and cover him with the blanket. I was shocked that he didn't wake up from that, he wakes up when Dean and I are mumbling or when Semus' bed squeaks. 

...

After a few hours of waiting for Harry to wake up, I get tired myself so I decide to change and get in his bed... But when I finish changing, I end up getting in my bed and pulling him close once again to my heart. But, when I felt his arm, it felt... weird. It felt like there was a lower part then his skin, lower part, skin, and repeats until I feel five lower parts. I turn him onto his back carefully and take his jumper off... cuts...

I become shocked, scared, and upset... Did he think I hated him again? I look at the cuts, they weren't too deep. I feel Harry tense and get scared. I look at him dead in the eye, tears developing in my eyes. "Harry..." I pretty much said in a whisper. "G-get off of me R-ron!" he stuttered. I let go of his arm and kiss him about to cry completely. When I let go of his lips he lied there shocked. 

I pull him as close to me as possible crying... He tenses again unable to leave. "W-why... just why Harry...?" I whisper, hard to speak out aloud. His breathing gets faster and his heart is beating faster... He was panicking. "Don't panic... just answer my question please..." I said crying more. I want to take his pain... I don't want him in pain... I'm just holding him close to my heart... I want to protect him, I want him save, loved, cared for, by someone who would never try to hurt him... Like me... if his parents were still alive... he would be happier... 

Harry looks up into my eyes... I'm still crying... he kisses me and I get shocked at first but then I relax at his touch and kiss back. All of a sudden, Hermione runs in alarmed. I immediately sit up holding Harry still close to me. "I am not going to deal with a darn snogging session. Harry, the Durslys are hear, Ron, your mum and dad are hear... and they seem a little mad." The Durslys!? My parents!? My parents are homophobic... someone must of told them when someone told them or they saw Harry and I make-out at the Christmas Party...

...

We make it to where 'Mione saw them go, McGonagall's office. We knock and see my father answer.  "Come in you two..." McGonagall said. We walk in, Harry didn't want to see his uncle or aunt. His fat uncle gets up fast and grabs his collar, pushing me over, and pretty much yells, "You little idiotic boy! Don't you remember one of are dam rules!? 'No kissing or any wrong actions with someone the same gender as you!'" Harry's glasses fall off and shader. He whimpers in pain. My parents stair at him in shocked. McGonagall also. I get up very quickly, grab my wand, and point it right as his uncle. "What gives you the right to harm him like that Mr. Dursly!?" I say sharply. "Mr. Weasley! Lower your wand now." McGonagall yells sharper than what I said to Harry's uncle. 

"Why were you two kissing at that Christmas Party!?" my mother screams, she really doesn't like gays, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgender people. "So what!? What if we're gay or bisexual!? We're fucking people! We aren't some dam Death Eaters or some shit!" I yell right back at her. I could hear Harry's breathing is shaky and nervous. "Language Ronald Weasley!" my mother yells. "I LOVE HARRY ALRIGHT!? IF YOU DON'T WANT A GAY SON THEN DISOWN ME DAMMIT! WHAT IF ALL YOUR KIDS ARE QUEER EH!? WHAT WOULD YOU AND DAD DO!? DISOWN US ALL OR ACCEPT  US LIKE PARENTS THAT WANT THEIR KIDS HAPPY! YOU TOO MR AND MRS DURSLY! ACT LIKE YOU'RE HARRY'S UNCLE AND AUNT THEN SOME SPOILED PEOPLE THAT ONLY CARE FOR TWO OTHER PEOPLE! DAMMIT!" I finished screaming. 

I hear a whisper behind me. I didn't hear what Harry said but I hugged him close. "I will never leave you no matter what..." I whispered to him. "Potter... You aren't coming to this school again... Go get your clothes and hurry..." I heard his uncle said. I got angry, very. Harry got out of the hug and said this stuttering at first but containing his voice after a moment or two, "N-no... I'm not leaving... This is my home... I'm loved, cared for... and is treated correctly... I don't starve, I don't get bruises every day, or if I stay here in the summer, I wouldn't be kicked out the house on my own birthday... Probably forgot the darn day my birthday is..." He started to cry. He came to me and I hugged him close to my heart and again. "I feel safe..." he also said. "Especially with Ron and Hermione by my side..." My parents looked at each other shocked. "It's going to be okay..." I whispered to him. He looks up at me, crying... his eyes look so sad and upsetting... I kiss him on the forehead on his scar, and nuzzle his temple. "I'll make sure you're safe..." I whisper. 

"Parten me... but I really don't see what is wrong with being queer. Most of are students are queer actually, a few like Percy, Ginny, George, and Fred." McGonagall says slowly. "And Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, your friends... Pads and Moony are together..." My parents stand their shocked to the bone. "Professor... May Harry and I go back to are dorm?" I asked calmly. "Of course Mr. Weasley." McGongall said. We started walking back to are dorm, of course after I repaired Harry's glasses.