No idea what's going on really

I still wasn't tired and I already worked out, took a shower, clean some things, and I was thinking of what to do now. Harry did teach me the spell how to make a tattoo... I got out my wand and cased the spell, imaging the print. I was pointing at my right arm, and there, a tattoo saying 'Harry x Ron'. Harry liked how the tattoo on my neck looked so a few weeks ago he asked if he could add another tattoo. I let him so now there's a tattoo of a wolf and dog chasing one another on my back. With 'PxW' in the middle, standing for 'Potter x Weasley'. I thought it was cool after I saw it. And then another on my left arm with a cool print going down the arm. Starting at the elbow to my wrist. Same thing for my right arm, I did a reverse spell in one area, to put the tattoo I thought of there. Hermione always rolled her eyes when she finds out I got another tattoo. 

After a little bit of just sitting on the ground in the middle of the dorm, a feel someone's arms wrap around me. My eyes fly open and I turn my head finding a black haired, emerald eye, short boy. "You scared me babe..." I said embarrassed leaning into his embrace. "I'm sorry." he laughed. He kisses my cheek then resting his head on my shoulder. "Added another tattoo I see." he chuckled. I sit up getting out of his embrace and pull him into my arms. "Yeah... I didn't know what to do and since you think the tattoos look cool on me, I decided to add another." I told him when he relaxed in my arms. "I love you..." I told him smiling. He looks up at me, smiling. He turns around to face me. We end up kissing each other a moment later. I'm holding myself up with one arm and the other around Harry. 

After a few minutes of making-out, Hermione walks in and freezes when she sees us. Harry turns bright red when she comes in. And I just give her a 'Are you serious?' look. She turns red herself embarrassed that she walked in on us making-out. "I'm sorry... Just that dinner is going to be over soon, and there's steak Harry. Maybe the werewolf in ya will like some." She quickly leaves. "Are you hungry babe?" I question Harry. "No... I'm not hungry..." I said looking into my eyes. His eyes gave a twinkle so I didn't need to ask again. After a few moments we end up standing up. And then we end up kissing again. His hands are on my shoulders when mine are on his waist.

Harry took of his glasses throwing them on top of my trunk. He wraps his legs around my waist, also wrapping his arms around my neck over my shoulders. I walk over to my bed and pretty much fall onto it but I don't fall, fall backwards. I started to kiss Harry's neck. He started to rub my upper back. And after a few moments of doing that, Ginny walks in, probably was about to blame me for something. She turns as red as her hair, and her hair is darker than mine. "Can I help you?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. Harry goes to laughing into my shoulder. "N-nevermind..." she said her voice very small. She walks out. "Just lay face down on the bed Ron." Harry told me to do. And I did so. He started to massage my back. I sigh in relief, my back was sore from the other day.

I heard the other boys come in. I guess they didn't really pay attention to what was already going on in there. They just went straight to bed. 

"I love you Ronnie..." Harry said. "I love you too shorty." I said smiling.