мeanт тo вe (w x s)

meant to be

wilbur x schlatt (fluff, romantic)

schlatt is visiting wilbur for the first time

 •

Wilbur was shivering.

Not because of the cold, he was used to those chilly London nights. 

He was excited, exhilarated even.

He was going to meet his friend Schlatt for the first time.

Well, actually his boyfriend. But their thousands of online fans didn't know that. If they found out, they would probably die of the satisfaction, saying things like, "OMG my OTP!!!!" or "I've always known they belong together!"

Being a full time youtuber and streamer was tough. The constant filming and editing, dealing with online drama, and just general burnout were some of the toughest things to deal with. It only made it harder that Wilbur and Schlatt were dating. Especially with the copious numbers of fans who had caught on.

But through all the troubles Wilbur had,  every time he couldn't stop crying at 3 in the morning, and every time he was hungover after making some poor decisions the previous night, he knew he had someone to rely on. Someone who could understand his problems, someone in the same boat as him.

All those nights talking to each other on discord had led up to this moment. But for some reason, Wilbur was scared. There was that small voice in his head, like one of those cartoon devils, bugging him. What if he wasn't the same? What if he doesn't show up? What if it was all an act?

Yet, there was still that sane part of his mind overpowering those thoughts. That part of him that knew their love was true, and that him and Schlatt were meant to be.

 •

Schlatt was sweating.

The plane was packed, and Schlatt was unlucky enough to be pressed up against two large men. Not to mention, the flight lasted about 7 hours, which was a pain in the ass. 

Literally.

His butt was aching from sitting in a stiff chair for 7. Hours. Straight.

Well, at least he knew it would be worth it in the end, sitting on the couch, just melting in Wilbur's arms as they watched Netflix till 4am.

Hopefully it would be that way. Hopefully it would be how he always dreamt it would be. 

You see, Schlatt had never dated anyone before he met Wilbur, and because of that, he was scared, no, terrified of losing him. That's why after barely a year of dating, Schlatt had flown across the planet to go visit him.

He'd just gotten through immigration and was heading towards the baggage collection, as his heart started to pound. His mind raced, thinking back to all the times they streamed minecraft together, all the times  he'd watch clips of Wilbur playing the guitar, all the times Wilbur calmed him down from his panic attacks. He didn't want to lose those memories. He didn't want anything to change.

Yet, he longed for so much more.

As Schlatt dragged his Suitcase out of the baggage claim, aimlessly figuring his way out, he saw a flash of yellow, right before being embraced in the warm, loving arms of a sweater-clad man.

"Schlatt!" Wilbur cried, quite literally, with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Schlatt couldn't even enunciate how he felt, but in that moment, as they were in each others' embrace, he knew that they were meant to be. 

 •

pretty short but I hope you guys like it :)

I might continue this if you guys want me to 

- cooper